REVIEW Layloni Stroxxx And The Nearly Last Minute Save At Sagebrush Ranch!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by I.Am.Sparkling, Dec 8, 2018.

1. So here I was, I'd been saddled with house issues that had caused me to HAVE to reschedule my original date on December 7th and that made me REALLY sad!! I really don't want to go into details, but over the course of a week or so, it turns out that the reasoning I had to reschedule became an outright moot point (yay!), which meant I was free to come up as I had intended, so I was really really happy!

However, events happened that meant I couldn't re-schedule my ORIGINAL date for the 7th, but then I made an inquiry with another of the ladies I've enjoyed the company of (the amazing Layloni Stroxxx) and she was free for that day! We'd started to make plans on what we wanted to do that day, because I'd planned (both originally AND for the re-schedule) for a reaaaaalllllllllly nice long party with the lady I was with, and we'd decided to go out to an honest-to-god movie for a date!

Well, anyone who has seen my earlier review, my best-laid plans tend to go a bit awry and with all the snow in the previous week and the fact that it was REALLY REALLY cold out, once I'd arrived at Sagebrush, we decided to change our plans a bit! I honestly don't know where all the time went (well, I know where it went, but it went FAR too fast), but I spent nearly the entire day with this lovely goddess of Sagebrush Ranch and during that time we had a lot of fun, watched a movie (in-house, because it was really cold out) and even had a taco-eating contest! (btw- Centro Market's tacos are awesome!)

Anyone who's spent time with Layloni knows just how amazing she is in and out of bed, and her cuddles are just so comforting to someone who gets nervous or shy easily. She is just so honest and genuine and has an amazing personality! I mean, someone who can laugh at MY jokes? And someone who can get ME to swing on a stripper pole? (Yes, it happened! It even happened in front of others, not just her! OMG that was weird, but I'ma have to do that again!)

But it truly was an outright amazing day into the evening with Layloni, which made me really sad that I had to leave, despite the fact that she wore me out! But I plan on going back as soon as I truly have the chance! NEXT time we'll actually really have a plan (or not) and try to have even MORE fun! <3 <3 <3

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Celebrate the holidays with @LayloniStroxxx today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

4. Thanks for writing this review, @I.Am.Sparkling! Layloni is quite a firecracker! :)

5. Jessica Riley
    Chat with Me

Jessica Riley Well-Known Member

Partying with Layloni is always a blast! I love partying with her too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review on @LayloniStroxxx!!! I love her personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]