REVIEW Laugh Factory and St Pats Outdates with Randy Ryder!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by John N Ga, Mar 21, 2018.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Every trip to the BR would not be complete without a party with the amazing Miss Randy Ryder!! I contacted Randy the day before my flight and asked if she wanted me to pick up something from one of her favorite eateries in Carson City. Whoo Hoo!! Yes that would be awesome was her reply!! The flight was stress free and I arrived on the Wed afternoon before the St Pats festivities. I drove to Carson City picked up our food and made my way to the BR to have a pre-party lunch with this stunning beauty!! Randy was waiting in the bookers office. We hugged and walked to the kitchen to eat and plan our date for the next day.

As the date approached the local weather was not looking promising for what we had planned. So I suggested we go to Reno and see a show at the Laugh Factory. Great idea was here response!!

Thursday afternoon rolled around and I was sitting in the parlor and Madame Suzette asked if I had a date for the St Pats Crawl on Saturday night? I told her that Randy and I were going to the Laugh Factory ; not sure I would be able to do both outdates. To my surprise , she made me an offer that I could not refuse. I still had to run it by Randy. Miss Ryder agreed and our weekend plans were set. By this time, it was tea party time, and I was asked to speak to the ladies of the importance of reaching out and communicating on the message boards!
    After tea party we left to get ready for our party before our trip to Reno.

About an hour later, we met , paid the booker and returned to Randy's room for some long awaited playtime!! After an amazing round of sweaty fun , we dressed and drove over to the BR Bunny Bar for the Meet and Greet dinner with the ladies from all the ranches, Madame Suzette and board members gLip and Raz..
    Dinner was awesome as was the conversations with everyone!!
    We drove to Reno in Randy's truck. After arriving at the Silver Legacy Resort , we walked to the Laugh Factory, bought our tickets. The headliner was a comedian named Mitch Fatel.....he is hilarious!
    We laughed so much !!! When it was over , our drive back would be a unforgettable ride....like most parties with Randy!! ( she loves to Ride!)
    A major snow storm was hitting the area. Raised in Kansas City,and a local NV resident now Randy is used to driving in snowy weather! SHE DID AND AMAZING JOB!!! Visibility was bad and slippery. It took an hour, but we made it back safely and returned to her room for more playtime. Another zesty, sweaty session ensued till we both were exhausted. WE said our goodbyes for the night and looked forward to Saturday's Crawl!!

March 17th
    After watching it snow the day prior.....Saturday finally arrived! That afternoon , I met Randy in the office before our party. We ordered food from the Bunny Bar and ate before our date. After booking, I followed Randy gleefully to her room!!! Our third exhausting party of the week ended with both of us sweaty , satisfied, looking forward to the nights upcoming festivities!!
    I watched Randy on Livestream and we enjoyed all the games at the BR with everyone attending! We then drove over to the Kit Kat Ranch to continue the fun filled evening!!!

The next stops were the Love Ranch, Sagebrush and finally ...the strip club! At every ranch, we were given a passport sticker and a clue. At the end of the night at the strip club we had to guess what the destination was!

Around midnight our date ending. We drove back to the BR and said our good byes with an amazing hug and Kiss!
    Ladies and Gentleman.... if you are looking for a fun, laugh filled, sensual experience, look no further than Miss Randy Ryder !! She CAN and WILL satisfy your every need in and out of the bedroom!!!

@randyryder or @RandyRyder69 on Twitter
    Thanks Randy for an unforgettable adventure!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  2. What a fun outdate! I love the Laugh Factory :)

Excellent review and photo of you two, @John N Ga!

John N Ga likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Great review John of a truly wonderful woman! I’m glad you had a such a fun visit and I’m sorry I wasn’t able to enjoy the festivities during that week. Randy is the perfect choice for any adventure![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

John N Ga likes this.
  4. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

John N Ga likes this.
  5. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Awesome review John. The two of you looked like you were having so much fun together at the crawl!

John N Ga likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

A Great Gent with a Beautiful Lass!
    Both of you have been kind to me and always show Class, and might I add I'm quite fond of the young lady's ass! Lol
    As always a super cool Randy Review John! To Randy a GFE means treat us like a VIP and your review proves it!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    John N Ga likes this.
  7. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Casey!! It was a fun week!!![smilie=happy.gif]:D

CaseyCross likes this.
  8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks gLip!!! We had a blast ......as you did as well!!!!

9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks TD!!! Every trip gets better and better!!!

10. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tony!!! WE missed having you there!!!

11. You’re welcome! :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Thanks Sable!! It was a super fun weekend!!

13. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

You're most welcome.......it was a lot of fun;);););););)

14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Yes Sir!! Randy is the perfect choice for any and all choices of parties!!!

15. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

"To Randy a GFE means treat us like a VIP and your review proves it!"[/QUOTE]

Thanks TD!! This quote of yours could not be more true!!! It was truly a relaxing trip!

Tony Dark likes this.
  16. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Well done John and I'm glad you got to experience some snow. I'm sure the pineapple juicy was flowing... :)

John N Ga likes this.
  17. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Haha Yes sir!! It was a fun week!!!!