Latina Heaven With Bobbi Besos

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Hunt13, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Bobbi Besos is a very beautiful and sexy Latina. She’s been on my wish list of ladies who I would like to party with for quite some time now. I’ve seen her at the ranch the last couple of times that I’ve been there. We exchanged some words in passing but, until recently, we never had the chance to have a true conversation or spend time together. That all changed in early March. The opportunity to spend some time with Bobbi came and I took advantage of it.

I arrived at the ranch on a Saturday night. Bobbi came out looking absolutely gorgeous and even exceeding my expectations. She greeted me with a nice long hug. We ordered drinks and sat in parlor having a nice conversation. Bobbi didn’t rush the conversation. She took a sincere interest in getting to know me and what I was about. While we were having this conversation Bobbi was already getting me worked up by lightly caressing my arm. The lady does know what she is doing. It finally came to the point where I put a rush on things. I grew impatient with the polite conversation and asked Bobbi if she was ready to go in the back and discuss business. She was.

Without going into detail, let me just say that negotiations went well. We discussed a couple of different options. We came to agreement that we were both comfortable with as far as time and money was concerned. Our final agreement involved splitting our party into two different parts. The first part took place that Saturday night. The second part took place late in the following Sunday morning.

As soon as the transaction was finalized Bobbi brought everything that she needed back to the room and the fun times began. As with all my other reviews, and for full disclosure, I would like to state that I am in a wheelchair. I say this only to stress the point that Bobbi, as promised, was very empathetic with my situation. She did everything she could to give me what I wanted. I love every square inch of Bobbi’s body. Her breasts are listed as 32F on her profile page and I now believe that “F” stands for Fantastic. That Saturday night party was not only orgasmic, for both of us, but Bobbi was slow, sensual and affectionate the whole time. She gave me a great massage and then after that we ended up falling asleep, for a short while. I know I was very tired from a long day of traveling and it finally caught up to me. I guess Bobbi had a long day too. I will say that sleeping with a beautiful woman’s body pressed up against yours is a lot better than sleeping alone. After our nap we got up, got dressed and said good bye. As much as I didn’t like saying good bye to Bobbi, that night, it wasn’t too bad because I knew I would be seeing her the next morning.

The next morning came along with my opportunity to spend more time with Bobbi. I must say that as great as our previous night’s party was, that morning’s party was extraordinary, at least for me. Maybe it was just because I was a lot more refreshed and had a lot more energy that morning. As usual, Bobbi had no problem accommodating all of my request and desires. Not only did we give each other pleasure in multiple ways, when it came to the main event we were totally synchronized with each other. That was an absolutely great feeling.

The bottom line is this: Bobbi Besos is a smoking hot lady who is as she advertises herself to be. She is very empathetic, caring, and open minded and willing to participate in a variety of activities. My recommendation is that if you haven’t already done so, you should make plans to spend time with this lady. If you have already spent time with Bobbi I’m sure you will want to do it again and again.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review Hunt!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

3. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

Great review man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks for the comment John. I appreciate it.

5. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks alk47. I appreciate it.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @Bobbi Besos today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

You are so amazing @Hunt13 thank you so much again for the incredible experience and the amazing review!

XOXO,

[​IMG]

[email protected]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]