About Me Last chance to see me with braces!!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Hey everyone!! I have some big news.. I am getting my braces off on August 20th!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Come and see me before these train tracks leave the station, so that I can fulfill your braces fetish ;) I am available at Sagebrush Ranch now until August 15th Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays-Sundays from 7pm-9am, or any time by appointment with deposit! I will be taking a weekend vacation from the 16th-18th, and will be back on the floor at 7pm on August 19th!

If you have a braces fetish, or simply enjoy my accessorized smile, now is the time to see me!

xoxo,
    Summer Sage

[​IMG]

2. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

oh wow! congrats! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

summersage likes this.
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

summersage likes this.
  4. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

summersage likes this.
  5. Thank you Tegan!! I am so very excited- check yesterdays post for pictures without the braces!! :) :)

6. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. YES!!! they came off!!! I am beyond excited with the results; so worth three years of treatment and so glad I didn't settle after Invisalign!! Check yesterday's post to see me with my new smile!! <3

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @summersage today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

summersage likes this.
  9. Thank you for the love Cumisha!!! You have the most gorgeous smile!! xoxo