Lap dances

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Emery, Jul 9, 2012.

1. How many guys would like to see us do lapdances ...we are thinking about it..we want to bring a club attitude to the ranch..
    give me your thoughts on this and maybe we can make it happen.

2. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I don't care for lap dances. I find it a tease and is why I come to places like the ranches, to get away from that. Some pole dancing I do find fun to watch and get excited.

3. well of course the dance would be the start with much more to follow [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

LOL A real happy ending lap dance I would probably enjoy!

5. I hear the guys do like those dances,but is it a tease if they dont go in the back..or can we just offer it if they cant go in the back.

6. it can be anything :D

7. Yay! I finally get to dance on someone besides the girls. I say it'd only be a tease if the guys don't handle it themselves and go in back too but for guys that are "not in the mood" or "here with my friend" that might be a great way to get everyone going and partying!!!

8. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

I love getting lap dances.

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I Love LApdances and with the added activity that could go on at the Ranch after that would be a perfect Appitizer whew

10. It really does work as a sort of fire lighter under their assers

11. I do like to perform lap dances, it is nice and fun :)

12. I'm doing lap dance only sometimes and guys pay minimum charges .

[smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

I offer lap dances in my parties :)

14. I love lap dance in my room !!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

glad i'm not the only one! ;)

16. Lapdances are a great ice breaker!

17. I like the idea of lapdances. Simply because some men come to the brothel and are on a tight budget.. If lapdances are offered, then these men don't have to leave empty handed. They still get alittle taste of what they could have, and will most likely be back. Either way, what could it hurt having this added, nothing.

18. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

why not lapdances. discounted, of course :p

if offered in a brothel at least, the patron has the option to go back to her room if he wanted to.

19. Oh yeah! I like that idea :wink: it'd be very sexy! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. My sentiments, Exactly, GI JEN! GOOD CALL :D

21. I wanna lap dance from you Em..

22. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I have gotten and paid for lap dances in the brothel parlor before, paying my usual strip club prices (my old hobby for 22 years) for lap dances just for fun. I did not have enough money to have a real party, but when I eventually did get more money saved, I went back to negotiate a party with Jayla Conrad, remembering the fantastic lapdance that she gave me. I agree with what others have said on this topic, for some there is nothing wrong with giving or getting lapdances at a brothel.

23. I love giving a good, sexy lap dance! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. PICK ME, PICK ME!

25. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Volunteers to be Ally's Lapdance practice Dummy haha

26. Yes, please! It could maybe even work into a certain price for the dance that if it leads to an actual party could be applied to the price. Either way, I am sticking with yes, please.

27. Every time I have given a lap dance it was for foreplay at the beginning of the party. Some guys like it to get relaxed and playful. ;) Everyone is different, but I think it's a good warm-up option. :)

28. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

It might actually lead to a party. If the lap dance is really great and the guy feels a great vibe with the lady, who knows what could happen? :D

29. i love lap dances.. i will give a great lap dance party:)..wink wink :p :p :p :p :p [​IMG]

30. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Lap dances are a great tease!!!!!

31. We do this all the time, "gentlemen willing" at the Bunnyranch! :p

[​IMG]

32. I could use some practice... ;)

33. I give the best lap dances!!! :twisted: Let me show you :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I like lap dances, but sex better!!!

35. Let me dance for You!!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]