About Me Kylie's Artistic Eye

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KylieRose, Oct 17, 2019.

1. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Art

At a young age, I always loved art. By second grade my favorite artist was Monet. Water Lilies was one of my favorite pieces and really inspired me to start creating my own art.

I always loved nature and every day I spent outside. I would usually spend 50 % of my day inside on the computer and the other 50% outside. I like to think I had a pretty good balance but I would be lying if I said I didn't ever get sucked into electronics. At the time there was not texting ... but AIM :p

Anyways back to ART

I have always found myself pretty creative. I have done several different types of mediums at this point. My favorite though has become oil painting.

Painting and getting in touch with my artist side is very healing and I try to do it more often.

What is your passion?

2. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

After I wrote this post it got me thinking...

What a fantastic date that would be !!

Would you love to explore both your creative and sexual energy?

Maybe we can get some canvas & paint --

Get cozy and have some fun ... then paint what we feel afterwords

What do you say??

Let's book an ART outdate

ASS WAR 1.jpg

[email protected]
    [email protected]

JuniperJones and soloYdiver like this.
  3. That got me thinking of the movie "Better than Chocolate". The lesbian lovers covering each other in paint and then rolling on a canvas. That would be a painting worth keeping.

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Sounds like a ton of fun! Great idea girl.