REVIEW Know Me & Aisha Shah--Two Girl cross ranch party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Niceguy Eddie, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

It is no secret that Know Me is my current favorite. I met Aisha Shah of Love Ranch North a week or two ago and found her very attractive in an exotic way. She is featured in The Bunny Blog: https://www.bunnyranch.com/blog/curry-fever/ . Well, I never knew I had it, but I caught some of that curry fever.

Know Me mentioned that she and Aisha are good friends, since they both came from Love Ranch South where Know Me was Aisha’s “big sister”— the lady responsible for helping her learn the business at the Love Ranch South.

Then I met Aisha at the Bunny Ranch Labor Day pool party. She looked rocking in a bikini and I spoke to her some more. It was clear that I wanted to party with Aisha. Then Know Me came out, and after I mentioned my attraction to Aisha to Know Me, and with a bit of convincing to I agreed to a two-girl party.

The party began with us all getting naked and getting into a cuddle and making out. With her clothes off, Aisha has an even better body than I imagined. Since I had partied with Know me about 5 times already, I spent more attention on Aiesha. It started with kissing, breastplay, and oral on her. All the time Know Me was rubbing my various body parts.

Aisha gave me a blow job to get me hard, and we went at it missionary, then with her on top, and then doggie style. Aisha is amazingly beautiful, with a great body, as was highlighted in the various positions. When Aisha was on top, Know Me sat on my face. There was constant contact from both ladies through the experience in terms of rubbing, kissing, sexy looks, etc.

Much of the party is a blur since so much took place. The rest consisted of oral on Know Me, oral and handjobs on me by both ladies, and a full body massage with oil on me by both ladies at the same time.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  2. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

In my above post I spent a lot of time discussing Aisha, because it was my first time with her and she is bay far the most exotic hot woman whom I have ever been with--her almond skin, her perfect body and beautiful face.

But Know Me is no less special. She is pretty exotic herself being Half Asian and half American Indian. She is also the most amazing person in bed in terms of skills, imagination, and enthusiasm, she has other qualities as I relayed in this thread:
    http://bunnyranch.com/forum/index.p...nic-pixie-dream-girl-party.46820/#post-939290 .

Know Me is always smiling, super upbeat, enthusiastic and encouraging, and very tactile in terms of holding your hand, rubbing your body all over, holding you, etc, I realized that there was something else.

When I first met Aisha a fee weeks ago she was a tiny bit more reserved, but immediately focused on me in the parlor and introduced herself and started a conversation. She is not shy in the slightest. At the time I let her know that I had partied earlier that day and would not be able to party again and that I was there with someone. She definitely is touchy feely. When I asked her if she learned the touchy feely ness from Know Me, she laughed and said that she has always been that way.

Anyway, it was a perfect pairing because Aisha and Know Me had been friends for a while and had done two-girl parties before.

But most importantly I was very attracted to both of them.

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

little eddie likes this.
  4. two great girls!! Eddie is the man!!!!

5. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Eddie felt like the very sore man afterwards. But it was a good kind of sore (no whips or paddles or baseball bats involved).

Know Me likes this.
  7. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

I had sworn off two girl parties before this. But Aisha enticed me and Know Me sealed the deal.

AishaShah likes this.
  8. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

AishaShah ♛ The Exotic Princess ♛

9. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

10. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

I need a picture of you in that same bikini that you were wearing the day of the pool party where I couldn't resist you.

11. Thanks for the double decker review Niceguy Eddie! You picked two dynamite ladies!

12. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

13. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

14. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

15. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

Niceguy Eddie and handjobnut like this.
  16. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Aisha, that is the best picture yet.

17. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

Thank you Nice Guy! Hope you like this one too!

[​IMG]

Niceguy Eddie likes this.
  18. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

I definitely like that one.--and many others. I am kicking myself for not getting a lot of pictures of you in the exact bikini that you were wearing on the day that we partied.

19. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

20. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

You won't leave me alone until I come back and do a two-girl party with you and KnowMe, will you. :)

I still want a picture of you in that exact bathing that made me say I had to have you. I think the top had the name of some Mexican beer.

AveryLee likes this.
  21. Great review!!! Aisha Shah is definitely the epitome of exotic beauty!
    I am glad you had so much fun with her! And I hope you have future endeavors with her as well!
    :)

22. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing wonderful memories made! xoxo

23. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

What you've been waiting for!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Thank you! That is the picture of the bikini that you were wearing the day of the pool party where I couldn't resist you.

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

30. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

31. chanel
    Chat with Me

chanel See me for an exclusive encounter

you both are a ton of sexy fun !!! book these two ladies

32. AishaShah
    Chat with Me