REVIEW @KikiLover To The Rescue

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RunningSquirrel, Oct 5, 2019.

1. kikilover.png
    @KikiLover shows off her moves on Livestream

A 3.5 earthquake shook the SF Bay Area this morning but barely took notice because my world was rocked earlier in the week by none other than Sagebrush Starlet @KikiLover .

It was an lull for a Ranch Run with the tail-end of an early Fall snowstorm sweeping through Tahoe and Nevada creating a winter chill, a few well-adored Starlets having left the building and a subdued energy in the wake of Street Vibrations.

As noted by fellow Bunny Boarders, the best-laid (pun intended) plans may go awry, so being open to options is, ahem, "sage (yeah, another one)" advice when it comes to the Ranches. It might lead to something special. In other words, ya never know.

Previously making her mark at the Kit Kat, it was pleasant to see Kiki had returned to the cul-de-sac in a grand way, having just moved into the "Big Room" close to the Sagebrush parlor. My first sighting of her--she was sitting in the middle area of the parlor, her long legs enhancing the sofa she was perched upon, even just reading a book, her presence was felt. After an initial meet-and-greet, she recognized my board name as I recalled the WCW graphic designed for her last year.

wcwkikilover.jpg
    @KikiLover WCW edit

The next night as, coincidentally, the weather warmed up (as well as I), Kiki was exceptionally elegant in the glitzy dress she wore for Livestream. She can get close without being overbearing, inquisitive without being nosy, toss in a subtle joke delivered with a sweet accent and possesses dark eyes you'll always remember.

In her room (note: with a big walk-in shower and a bed large enough for a multi-girl party), she took over in her own amazing way, ensuring I wouldn't leave without a memorable experience. Thank you, @KikiLover . Hope to see you again. 'Cause ya never know :)

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW BABE! :p

A51C88B8-EACE-49BE-BF3C-462B2F7F23D4.jpeg

3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I love getting positive feed back,
    makes me soo happy knowing I pleased you :)

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Check out my awesome review you guys! :p

6. Sounds like you were well taken care of, RS! This makes me so happy! :)

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous holiday party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Thank you, Sir @Built tough ! Appreciate your kind words and especially the bump for such a great lady in @KikiLover !

Built tough likes this.
  10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I want to get naughty and do dirty things [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

RunningSquirrel and Built tough like this.
  11. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review RS! I too have enjoyed the sexy company of Kiki Lover. We rocked each other's world and I can't wait to go again

KikiLover and RunningSquirrel like this.
  12. Thanks for giving this review thread a bump, @foreverman ... nice to see my nomination for @KikiLover for LPIN COY came through among the many well-deserving ladies as a candidate!

KikiLover likes this.
  13. @KikiLover walks the walk :) .....

14. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

15. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I love you too babygirl, you’re the sweetest :)

16. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Check out my review guys [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]