Katrina and Jade...What a duo!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, Aug 16, 2012.

1. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

I have had several parties with Jade over the last year, but had only said hello to Katrina, even though she had once graced my signature as a lady I wanted to meet. Unfortunately our schedules never seemed to mesh. So, I had a party scheduled with the wonderful Jade and she surprised me by suggesting that we have Katrina join us...an offer I couldn't very well pass up! What a tag team they make! I won't go into details, but they get along extremely well and provide a guy everything he could want, need or fantasize about during a party. Both are beautiful, sexy ladies with wonderful personalities and a great chemistry together. All I can say was it was a heck of a lot of fun, especially since it was unexpected fun! And some of the images from this particular party will stay in my mind for a very long time! Hehe!

While this review is about Katrina and Jade, I have to say that I once posted a thread about "youngins" and why an older, experienced guy like me should try a party with one of them given their young age, etc. But having now partied with both Katrina and Ruby, you will never hear me raise THAT question again. Both Katrina and Ruby are wonderful ladies who are mature and skilled beyond their years and I would highly recommend either of them for a great time! If you have a desire for beautiful, engaging young ladies, Ruby and Katrina are beautiful "young" ladies who are two of the best!

Thank you Katrina and Jade for a VERY memorable party! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!! A VERY sexy duo there!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. What a great review for Katrina and Jade. We love to have you here Redwood.

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Thank you for taking up the challenge or the invitation if you will. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Al. You bet it is. You should have seen [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you honey [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. redwood
    Chat with Me

And I love being there! You are all so nice to me when I am visiting!

8. redwood
    Chat with Me

Love the "better and better" quote...but couldn't agree more! Jade, you are the best! Let's keep it going! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think it must be the scorpio thing :D
    That was a fun time. We should totally repeat it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Janet! You are such a great hostess for our Clients. Thank you for al you do for us. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes is the best. I miss her.

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think we are doing a pretty good job keeping things getting better. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

A picture to remember great moments. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

14. redwood
    Chat with Me

Of course, Jade is the one who keeps bringing me back, but the staff is so wonderful at the LRN. So friendly and so helpful! Just hope I can keep seeing Jade and it continues to get better and better! Plans are definitely in the works for a couple of more visits in June to see Jade and interact with the LRN staff. Keep up the great work! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] AND OF COURSE, ANYTIME JADE WANTS TO POST SOME PICTURES OF PAST ADVENTURES THAT IS GREAT TOO! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Here is a picture for the thread. :)

[​IMG]

16. We all do, Jade! :(

17. redwood
    Chat with Me

Jade, this is a nice thread, but your photos are really kicking it up a notch! So beautiful and sexy. Can't wait for the next time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I miss her, but we spoke the other day and she is doing very good. We were talking about you and some others that made a impact on our lives. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. redwood
    Chat with Me

Glad to hear that Katrina is doing well...and of course you are still there and that is the most important thing to me...but ahhh the great memories! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

20. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

I second that. Katrina was/is an incredible young woman, and I miss her dearly. I'm so glad to hear she's doing well. :mrgreen:

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think it has, right? I am looking forward to your next trip. We had such a great time last one. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. redwood
    Chat with Me

Glad to hear you are looking forward to my next visit. You already know how I feel about that! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I always enjoy when you visit, Redwood. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

24. redwood
    Chat with Me

So do I Jade! Can't wait until the next one! It has been a great summer so far…lol! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

No kidding. :( :(

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Why thank you Redwood. I like to post pictures on reviews.

27. redwood
    Chat with Me

Their is no fucking way any lady compares to you! You are so beautiful and sexy and such fun…I would marry you in a second!

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I haven't heard from her in a while, but last we spoke, she was really good. She is a nice girl and I am sure tons of great things happen to her.

dreamscometrue likes this.