REVIEW Kathryn Wolfe - Amazing lunch date GFE at Kit Kat Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Kathryn Wolfe (2nd party - 3/12/19) at Kit Kat Ranch

After meeting and having my first fabulous party with Kathryn, I was looking forward to seeing her again. This time was going to be different because we were going to have a lunch first. Since I was staying in Reno for this trip I drove to Great Full Gardens restaurant and picked up some takeout. Since Kathryn is a vegan this restaurant had good choices in that category. I then drove to Kit Kat and double buzzed at the gate. Once I was buzzed in I let the door lady know I was there to meet Kathryn. Looking around the sitting area and bar it was all decorated for St Patty's day. Kathryn came out quickly and gave me a nice hug. Just like last time I saw her, she was very beautiful and she wore for me the same outfit as before which I thought was a great combination of gorgeous and sexy - blue dress and knee high leather boots. We then walked over to the dining area and had lunch. I had a great time getting caught up in what she was up to since the last time we saw each other. I was hoping the food items I selected were things she like and she said yes, so I think the lunch choices made her happy. After some more great conversation on various topics we went to her room. Since Kathryn was gone for a couple of weeks before her second tour I wasn't sure if she was going to have the same room or not but sure enough she had the same room. She showed me some additional decorations she had made since last time including getting an orchid which was a nice touch.

My party with Kathryn was amazing - passionate, sexy and fun! After our party while I was taking a shower she was kind enough to lay out my clothes on her bed just like last time. Once we got dressed we walked out to the lounge area and she gave me one last nice hug. Since it started raining I decided to hang out in the bar area for a bit and have a drink. Cumisha was in the area and graciously offered me a large bowl of candy to choose from as well. After the rain stopped I left Kit Kat.

@KathrynWolfe

2. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @KathrynWolfe with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  4. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Thank you @cumishaamado for liking my review. Definitely a memorable time with @KathrynWolfe!

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  5. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Cumisha introduced me to Kathryn on my last visit to the Kit Kat. She is so sweet and so very beautiful. I hope someday soon to have a wonderful time with her like you did. Can't wait.

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  7. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Awe! I thought the same of u... You’re such a sweetheart! Thank you for such a kind response.
    I do hope to see you again.
    Xoxo,
    Kathryn Wolfe

foreverman likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Adventure Guy and you're welcome!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KathrynWolfe for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  10. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

Happy Happy Birthday to my dear friend Cumisha! You are such a special soul!!!!! Love you!
    Kathryn

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @KathrynWolfe for your kind words and wishing me a "Happy Birthday"!!! You are "Very Special" friend and I love you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.