REVIEW Kathryn Wolfe - 3/15/19

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Kathryn Wolfe was someone that I really wanted to meet and so I messaged her and she responded back quickly. She looks so beautiful in her pictures with that wonderful sophisticated look that I really like.
    Was able to get away for a quick 1 night trip in the Reno area. Made my first stop to Kit Kat and asked to meet her at the door. Low and behold she was sitting at the bar with Cumisha so I quickly gave Cumisha a hug to say hi and off I went with Kathryn to get acquainted . I was a little bit loss for words because here I am talking with Kathryn. She is true to her pictures and dare I say prettier in person?

Love her personality and at least to me I was smitten. Talked briefly and off to the booking window we went. I was still a little bit in awe but then again I'm always like that in ALL my parties. Just a little shocked that we came to an agreement. I've learned my lesson from previous parties and it's to slow down and really admire the beautiful women's bodies. Legs for days? beautiful skin... of course it's impossible to miss those beautiful blue eyes, that gorgeous smile and pretty dirty blond hair. Wonderful party with classy Kathryn.

Kathryn - thank you for a wonderful time and hope to see you again in the future for hopefully a longer party.

Jake

@KathrynWolfe

2. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Thank you for such a kind review Jake... You are a true gentleman. Very sweet & full of sensuality. You sure know how to make a girl feel special!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @KathrynWolfe today and have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  4. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Jake is a true gentleman! .... Amazing guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk