JustAverage's Second Party - Jade's Dangerous Kisses!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustAverage, Mar 20, 2012.

1. In my attempts to save some face, I had intended to meet Jade in person while visiting during the St. Patrick's day weekend. You see, what had happened before was a humorous miscommunication. Messages relayed in the chat room went something like this:

Justaverage (JA): This weekend I'm going out for some Brazilian Barbecue.
    Jade Capri: If you come to the Love Ranch North during the St. Patrick's weekend, you can have some REAL Brazilian Barbecue.
    JA: Hmmm. Well, I don't know if my schedule will permit going out for dinner, but I'll see.

Yes. I completely missed the point. There were some exchanges after that, but they really just amount to me back-pedaling after I realized what she meant. So, I promised myself I'd meet up with her and explain myself a bit better and suitably grovel in apology. I had also intended to meet her to see if I'd like to spend some personal time with her later on.

Friday night I arrived very, very late to the LRN celebration, yet was able to meet the board members there and the Ladies of the House, which included Jade. You've seen her pictures, and they tell the story well. Her hidden face and sparkling eyes - eyes that welcome you and share her with you - complete the picture. As for her accent, it is exotic and lilting - very suited to her. I had brought her a small gift, and presented it to her. She was appreciative, and drew me in for a quick kiss. Having stated her intent to make me blush during later conversations in chat, she somewhat enthusiastically pursued that goal. It wasn't hard for her to succeed. Eventually, I had to pull away. I explained to her that I had a very special appointment scheduled for the following afternoon (Saturday), and was also dead on my feet. She accepted that, and asked that I at least stop by before headed back to the East Coast. I promised to do so.

Keeping my word, I showed up at the LRN shortly around 1pm on Sunday. Jade was just getting her day going, but soon came to the lounge to meet me. I explained that I was stopping by and had some things going on over at the MLBR in a few hours, but I was coming by because I said I would - and that I hoped my "later on" in the weekend might include her. She smiled and said she understood - though I'm not so sure she did. It seems that we talked for a while more, Jade and I talking about some various things, and kissing briefly where possible. Since some girls were also trying to get their day going in the lounge, we headed back to Jade's temporary room, and talked some more....

Somewhere in between the talking, the holding, and the kissing, I found myself signing a receipt and putting my ID and CC back in wallet. Not quite sure what happened there... and I don't mind.

This time I managed to get the hint. With eagerness and skill I had only recently discovered (less than some 24 hours ago!), I threw myself into Jade's arms and bed. I managed to find some sort of energy reserves I didn't know existed, and charged ahead into my second encounter. What followed next was very good - and completely unscripted, flowing as we both needed. Jade's tanned body was soft and firm, and she was vocal through-out our time together. I didn't know it was possible to gasp/moan/sigh with an accent. Apparently it is. Writhing and clutching ecstatically, unawares of anything around us save the sounds of our lovemaking, we found our way through and ended exhausted... and for her there was still more to go.

Needing time to recover, I decided to focus completely upon her needs. This seemed to work well - making me somewhat apprehensive and cautious of how tightly her hands were gripping the sheets! As she too was now resting contentedly, we spent the rest of the time lying aside each other, talking, laughing, and comparing and complimenting each other's bodies until it was time to shower and return to the lounge

Much later that day, I returned to the LRN to ask her to sign the ranch baseball cap I got. Coming forward happily to meet me, she hugged me and started kissing again - and I backed off and explained that I had to make sure I would not miss my evening's event! She nodded, smiled, stepped away, and traced a small circular distance from me with her arms. She asked in an amused tone if it was enough distance. It was - barely. I got my hat signed. We kissed, hugged, and then parted ways - at least for now.

Thank you, Jade, for my second time.

-JA

WL1 likes this.
  2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Congrats, JA! Great review.

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What was the word? " Intense"
    Totally unexpected to me. For all I knew you were set and I had no idea you would have more parties. But I was happy that you did and even happier that was with me. I have to say that Justaverage is NOT Just Average at all.
    You are a gentleman and a caring person that I enjoyed spending time with. not to mention the rest but this will have to be between me and you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It was a pleasure to meet you. BTW, how sweet of you to bring such thoughtful gift [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review JA !!!!

Jade is a special lady!

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!! I like how you recount things!!! And it is amazing how a woman like Jade helped you find those energy reserves!!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. Great review, so happy you had a great time.

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Very nice review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I really enjoyed reading this review! Great job JA, Jade is a sweetheart and I know all about those hugs of hers. "....grasping the sheets", I like details like that, it helps draw a picture of your incredible time with Jade. Once again, good job.

9. I really enjoyed reading this review! Great job JA, Jade is a sweetheart and I know all about those hugs of hers. "....grasping the sheets", I like details like that, it helps draw a picture of your incredible time with Jade. Once again, good job.

10. I really enjoyed reading this review! Great job JA, Jade is a sweetheart and I know all about those hugs of hers. "....grasping the sheets", I like details like that, it helps draw a picture of your incredible time with Jade. Once again, good job.

11. I really enjoyed reading this review! Great job JA, Jade is a sweetheart and I know all about those hugs of hers. "....grasping the sheets", I like details like that, it helps draw a picture of your incredible time with Jade. Once again, good job.

12. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

So, you really like the "grasping the sheets" line? [smilie=happy.gif]

13. Oh yeah! Details are great, and it doesn't just have to be about the sex. Tell me about what made her laugh in the parlor or how she would hold your hand as you talked in the parlor. Without details, everything becomes generic. This review is not generic, JA did the exotic Jade justice and I liked reading it. So much so,that my iPad posted it 4 times! :shock:

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is a great review indeed. I would love to have some of the picture he send to us when we send him a pictures from here. :mrgreen:

PS. I forgot to subscribe to this topic, so I never got a email alert. Sorry JA. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you John./ It was a special time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We would find energy there at any cost Al. :mrgreen:
    He does recall it all what make me feel extra special. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. excellent review of a special and amazing lady.

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you TG. JA is such a special man in so many ways. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Sending you a good luck with your .... kiss [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. if I get a kiss from Jade and nothing else...my whole trip next week would be worth it!

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You will get a kiss from me for sure [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Ha! It seems Jade hypnotized and mesmerized you! :D

24. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Very sexy!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I sure hope that I did it. But he also did it to me, so it was dangerous kisses all around :D

26. How could I say no? Answer: I didn't.

Was an awesome second party (ever). But what of my second encounter with Ms. Dangerous Kisses you ask?
    See my signature :D

-JA

27. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

All around, eh? :wink: :twisted: :twisted:

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

29. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Hoping to experience those dangerous kisses myself in just over 4 weeks :mrgreen:

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you lover. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [/b]

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am happy you didn't :)
    We share the same feeling about our time together. Yes, please read http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=74168 also. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Here is some more dangerous kisses to you JA. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hello sweetheart. If you read this, know that I was thinking of you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]