About Me Just my Final 6 thoughts on Dennis Hof by Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by joe carbols, Nov 3, 2018.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Today is a day of celebration of Love and Life. Do not be saddened, by the events that have happened, trust me Dennis is looking down laughing at all of us but appreciating the love and tenderness we have expressed since he passed. There are 6 final thoughts that I have about Dennis, but before I express my feelings, I have had the pleasure to meet Dennis no less than 5 times. Now I have only been going to the ranches since early 2016, and I have only seen him at Moonlight all of my chats have been extremely fun and timely. The last time I saw Dennis was at the end of July and while it was only for 15 minutes he had a great political discussion.

There can be a lot more to say about Dennis and reading some of the board comments I wholeheartedly agree. The one thing that Dennis has given me over almost everything else is the friendships I have made with the following ladies, for without Dennis Hof and the four ranches in Mound House and LRV in Pahrump I would never ever have met these fine ladies.

These ladies include, @MadamSuzette, we have become very good friends and I always see her at Sagebrush, @cumishaamado, my first encounter at Kit Kat, @BryceStevens, my first two-girl encounter with Cumisha, @baileypaige, I have been very fortunate to reconnect with her in 2018. We met in 2016 had a great time, but now our encounters are extra special, @RoxyGold, There is just something that I am drawn to Roxy have not figured it out, but... she accepts me for who I am. @sonja, we have yet to meet but if our texts, emails and board talk are going to be anything like an encounter, it will be fantastic. @BrooklynMoore, A super sweet young lady I met in April when I was in Vegas, our texts, emails, and board chatter keep me focused on a return trip to Vegas. @RemyMartin, I just met her in July, what a lovely attitude and beautiful smile I just love my Remy Martin "Mounds Bar Lady", gotta love that coconut body oil that keeps me inspired. @SophiaSun, a great friend at Kit Kat, and she looks great and how can you not fall in love with that accent. @DollyHart, a monthly Kit Kat winner and a great personality, @OliviaGreen, nothing better than chatting with Olivia in the kitchen both times I was able to make some lunch/dinner for the ladies, but her encounters are awesome, and she is always there for me to do “Special” things for me at Kit Kat. @KikiLover, I guess my attention is basically at the Kit Kat, and Kiki has become a very good friend for me. @airforceamy, I again have been very fortunate to reconnect with Amy after many many years. @Jessicajohnson, one of the freshest faces at the ranches, and @TiaraTae how can you not love a girl that has a squishy for a pet. There are several more ladies, but they have either retired or moved on, but I think you get the picture, Dennis brought all of these fine ladies into my life and I am forever grateful. And let’s not forget my new drinking buddies, @aztecwarrior2881 @origlegman @thunderstorm @BigDaddy76 , @ColinSTL, @BTFSTL @RunningSquirrel @Perseus @firefighter , and @Midwest Couple

But let’s get to the point

Dennis is a
    Dynamic person, the first person to take the oldest profession in the world and make it run like a business and established some of the highest standards

Dennis is an
    Entrepreneur he brought leading edge business models to the industry and other wish they could copy and compete against. Food, Lodging and the Finest Ladies in Nevada

Dennis is
    Nonpareil. I think he is second to none for what he brought to the industry and what his political message was in Nye Country and his fight for continued business in Lyon county. No one else has ever had the guts to do what Dennis has done and tried to do.

Dennis is a
    Noble person. He might come across arrogant but one you meet with him you find out in just a few seconds he really looked out for his ladies over and above his business. His tea parties brought the ladies in touch with lawyers, financial officers, and other practical professionals to help the ladies

Dennis is an
    Intelligent person. Hey anyone that can become a self-made millionaire and enjoy being around lovely ladies 24/7 has to be doing something right. But don’t stop there, his political activision is Patriotic in nature and it is a shame he will not get to be in the Nevada Legislature. It takes a wise man to balance a business and political career, and I know Dennis was up for the challenge.

Dennis is a
    Sensational person. My last thought is the most important for me. Only one man has been able to do all that Dennis has done in just a short period of time. My first visit to Moonlight (it was not even called Moonlight at that time just the Bunny Ranch), was in 1997 to get one of my dear friends laid (he was a 35 yr. old virgin) It was not a Hof property at that time but since I have started going in 2016 the way the ranches have changed for the better is incredible. But the encounters with the ladies that I have met have all been Sensational and I greatly appreciate the times that I have spent at all the ranches. But the Friendships with everyone mentioned above and those that I apologize for leaving out will always be the greatest gift Dennis could have ever given me

We celebrate your Life and Love, Dennis, you will be missed, your name will continue to be on everyone lips, and your legacy will prevail forever. And yes, Forever is a very long time.

2. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

BigDaddy76 Well-Known Member

@joe carbols Thank you for such a Great post. I truly enjoyed every Word. Dennis sounded like a Wonderful Being! I regret not having a chance to meet him.

My wife and I use to watch "Cat House" many years ago and remember seeing Dennis and thinking "Man, I'd like to meet THAT guy. I bet he has some Outrageous stories..."

I'll eventually make it to NV. It just won't be the same....

3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Good evening @BigDaddy76 thank you for liking my post and my 6 thought in Dennis Hof. I also great appreciate your kind words and comments. Yes Dennis was his own legend. I have to say all of my conversations we no stories but all non fiction and biographies each and every one.

Interested in hooking up for The OSU/MSU next Saturday. I figure we can meet some place half way. I have easy access to Rt 94 and 76 eastbound if that helps. If not then maybe next time.

Enjoy your hobby.

Sincerely Joe

Marlin Groce Jr and BigDaddy76 like this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @RunningSquirrel thanks for the like on my 6 Thoughts on Dennis Hof

Have a great weekend

5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Again @BigDaddy76 thank you for liking my posts. Go Buckeyes. FYI @baileypaige is a huge Buckeyes fan as well

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  6. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

I would Really, Really enjoy that but, my Father took a turn for the worst and I now have to be here to take care of him( he had Cemo and is Real sick.) I Thank you for the offer though and appreciate you considering me as your Friend. Maybe in the not too far future we can have them brews and b.s. while watching a game.

joe carbols likes this.
  7. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for the info on @baileypaige . I'll keep that in mind. As for the likes, no problem. We Buckeye's have to stick together... Lol .

joe carbols likes this.
  8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I understand completely. My mom fell down Tuesday and broke her other hip hospice is helping out so I know what you’re going through.

We’ll get together soon son ( cats in the cradle)

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

She is a dynamite fan of OSU. You would enjoy meeting and talking with her

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the like @BigDaddy76 it is greatly appreciated

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the like @BigDaddy76 I have you in my prayers

BigDaddy76 likes this.
  12. Thank you Joe Carbols for the shout out. I hope to visit the ranches in the near future.

13. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

Wow... Sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you and her. Hope for a full recovery.

HotSexyDiction and joe carbols like this.
  14. BigDaddy76
    Chat with Me

Not a problem @joe carbols thanks for the likes back....:)

15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Oh @aztecwarrior2881 thank you for the like and comments in my 6 thought on Dennis. It is greatly appreciated

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  16. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @BigDaddy76 but my mom is a fighter
    This is just a speed bump on my highway of life. I’ll keep you posted. Prayers are a wonderful thing

17. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you @joe carbols for such beautifully expressed thoughts about Dennis and us as well.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

HotSexyDiction likes this.
  18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Thank you Joe for posting this wonderful tribute to Dennis and the Ranches. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

19. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

This is so well written and thoughtful, I loved reading it <3 thank you for sharing this with us sweetheart!!

XOXO,
    [​IMG]

[email protected]

20. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Oh my goodness, thank you @joecarbols for all of your beautiful words!

Olivia Green

21. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

This was very beautiful to read.

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post!!! Thanks for sharing!!! You are a "Sweetheart" with a compassion for life!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Entice Love Well-Known Member

It’s people like you with such sweet sayings that make me blessed to work where I work

24. Nicely done Joe.
    Nicely done, Joe. As always, thoughtful, constructive and gracious.

J - Joe is a JUXTAPOSITIONIST He consistently reviews on a side by side basis, offering in depth perceptions that cultivate understanding with similarities and assimilations.

O - Joe is an OBSERVATIONAL person. Reading his reviews makes this extra keenly obvious.

E - Joe is an EBULLIENT person. Joe is completely unrestrained with elaborate, joyous detail in his reviews.

Stay well Joe!

25. Bobbi, you are this forum's lovingly social butterfly. Sometimes I just want to plant a kiss on your face for being extra sweet and sensitively thoughtful. Looking forward to meeting you. PM you when, in the NTDF.

26. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

27. These are such beautiful sentiments, thank you for sharing this. I didn’t have the opportunity to meet Dennis but I wish that I had

joe carbols likes this.
  28. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @NicoBradley

thanks for the kind words on my comments about Dennis. He was a one of a kind gentleman.

next time I’m in town I’ll for sure drop you a message.

NicoBradley likes this.
  29. Oh, Joe you're more than welcome and I would be more than happy if you did. I look forward to spending time connecting. ♡

joe carbols likes this.
  30. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

joe carbols, that acronym is so suiting for him. I'm sure he appreciates your post. I'm sure he delighted in meeting you as much as you delighted in meeting him