PIC THREAD Join Me for some Krack Coffee

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by VegasSkye, Sep 26, 2019.

1. krack coffee has been one of my favorites here at the Kitty Ranch. So delicious I love it. Come in and have a Krack Coffee with me. Get to know me a little better babe;)

Attached Files:

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting...just what is it?

3. It’s espresso, Vanilla, Hazelnut and coffee ☕️ Drizzled with caramel and chocolate syrup..It’s delicious

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I love them. Beat you to one this morning :p@VegasSkye

VegasSkye and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

We are definitely having on together when I get back to the ranch! Looks delicious

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Too bad I didn't know about this earlier. Could've had one when I was up there earlier this month.

@VegasSkye, you need to learn how to make one. Then you'll become the Krack Koffee Kommandant of Kit Kat!

NinaBux likes this.
  7. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

@NinaBux, can you imagine if @VegasSkye did become the Krack Koffee Kommandant of Kit Kat? She'll be running around the ranch, and going, "You get a coffee! And you get a coffee! And you get a coffee! Everyone gets a Krack Koffee!"

NinaBux likes this.
  8. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That is too funny but then she needs to add would you like a piece of pie with that Krack Koffee because the pie is heaven!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

A special pie only served in the cul de sac--or as @VegasSkye calls it, the cuddlesac.

But then again, the various ranches have some talented bakers and chefs, so you can also approach it from the traditional angle as well. Diversification is always good! Kit Kat Koffee--we have more than one way to wake you up. =O

NinaBux likes this.
  10. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That is so true we do have many many ways to wake you up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)