Jimi Lynn

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by time_twist, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Jimi was my last of three parties with ladies of the Moonlight and BR II.

I went to the Bunny Ranch II hoping to see several ladies, including Jimi. When I saw Jimi in the lineup I knew at that moment I wanted to party with her, so I quickly asked for her and she took me on a tour.

The negotiations were very easy, one of the easiest negotiations yet. We quickly agreed on a price for an hour half and half. After showering, Jimi likes you to shower before the party, we had a really nice hour long party with lots of foreplay, hugging and of course great sex. She might seem shy in the lineup but once the party starts she is very good.

As good as she looks in her pictures Jimi looks so much better in person. She also keeps in very good shape, I don't think there is an ounce of fat on her body.

I definitely would recommend a party with Jimi, for one because while I hadn't negotiated a GFE party, the time I spent with Jimi felt much more like a GFE than some GFE's I have requested.

I definitely plan on many more parties with Jimi.

2. wow that is a very nice review of Jimi

Always Willing,

Veronica

3. thank you I hope to have more parties with you.

Oh baby,

Jimi Lynn

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Jimi's pictures don't do justice to the beauty that she is. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thank you baby, you are sweet :)

6. Thank you Kimi baby

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review! I'm very impressed with Jimi's beauty and sweetness! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thank you baby, you are very sweet too.

9. I think you are right, there is not one ounce of fat on this lady. Just love Jimi!

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review! Jimi is so sweet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. She is absolutely the sexiest and sweetest woman I've ever known. I can't say enough positive things about this woman!

12. yes I got good asian genes for sure.

13. thank you natalia you are sweet too.

14. thank you miss isis you are sweet and wonderful yourself.

15. Great review of Jimi! She really gives great parties.

16. thank you, so do you Mixie