Jessica Marie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by time_twist, Sep 3, 2007.

1. I had PM'd with Jessica Marie several times and so when I was in town this week, I scheduled an appointment.

I arrived friday, and she was already in the parlor when I entered. The first impression I got was that Jessica looks as good, if not better in person than her pictures. The second was what a beautiful smile. She has that girl next door vibe going for her. In this case the girl next door is drop dead gorgeous with the sexual skills you dream of.

We talked a bit, while she gave me a brief tour, then after some fairly quick negotiations, we arrived at a party that fit my budget. The party was great, I had a lot of fun, and she really got into it which made it even better.

After our party ended we talked a bit in the parlor, and then I left. I was riding such a high after our party that I forgot to thank her, but did later in a PM.

I definitely plan on seeing Jessica again, hopefully in a few months.

2. Thanks

I love what I do. And I am just glad that I am able to have fun and work at the same time. Thanks and I hope we can see each other again soon .

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to meeting Jessica in 2008 myself she is a fun lady to talk to and i am sure her ppictures don't do her justice

4. Jess

I am look forward to meeting you as well.

[​IMG]

5. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Thanks hunny bunny :wink:

6. your welcome

[​IMG]

Now taking Appointments
    Thru Sept..... Oct-1-13th and Oct.24th-30th

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me