Jessica Marie - WOW!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ShutterBug, Aug 3, 2007.

1. How is this part of the board not filled with posts raving about Jessica? All I can figure is that all of you guys are trying to keep her to yourselves. Sorry to spill the beans, but I have to make sure she gets enough visits to keep her coming back until I can make another trip.

I've had about 15 or so parties over the last few years at various places, and Jessica is just so far above and beyond everything I've encountered to date, that I just had to write about her. Great attitude, wonderful down-to-earth personality, amazing beauty, spectacular body - all I can say is, well, I guess I already did - WOW!

I arrived Thursday afternoon and was happy to see her in the lineup, since I always like to meet the girls who are active on the message board. She was actually the second girl I spoke with, since I was pretty much just in shopping mode at that point, but that was quickly over! She is just so cool and sweet that negotiations were a breeze. I've had mixed results with past parties, so I always prefer to do a "small" party with a girl I'm not familiar with. She was very accommodating with this and also accommodating with my budget, so it was a no-brainer to stop the shopping and have some fun. [Details omitted to protect the innocent.] I felt like she was totally into it and was not holding back or rushing me at all. If this is what she puts into a small party, I can't wait to partake of a longer party. In fact, that out-date thing is starting to sound like a good idea.

As always, YMMV. But I can't imagine Jessica could ever give anything but a great party.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time and I am also looking forward to meeting jessica sometime in 2008 I am sure it will be quite the experiance

3. Nice report ShutterBug. I'm glad you had a good time. I'll have to add Jessica Marie to my list of must see's.

4. Thank you very much

[​IMG]
    Jessica Marie and Nikki Newman

Thanks I love to read good reviews :D :D