Jaguar Woman sexual practice! RoAr. My Quodoshka side

Discussion in 'BunnyBlogs' started by MinaFranco, Jan 5, 2018.

1. MinaFranco
    Chat with Me

MinaFranco Follow your dream

Since I mention Quodoushka Nagual Indian teachings in my bio, I wanted to mention some of the small teasingly but sacred wisdom tid bits of deliciousness. For example, in their teachings the body is elemental as we actually truly are. Earth and earth body- physicality, or emotions- water and so on.

The form and shape of the vagina and penis all tell you much about how to satisfy the person. Things that just by looking at the beautiful flower before you or the great golden shaft before you, will serve you very well when it comes down to knowing key common things about it in order to pleasure your partner just right.

The shape and details of it, the way the petals fall and.spread, the way the shaft curves or is plump yet small to then surprisingly elongate and loose girth when pleasured right. Also the way a cock can curve or be almost un-proportionally plumper at the head of that bald headed champ.

All those things from how the testicles fall and hang to where they and how they hang and how far from the cock or how long or short a pussy is, how plump is the mound, how thick the labia or how small and thin and delicate, all those things are taught in Quodoushka practice.
    It's the knowledge and wisdom of the Jaguar woman and actually very accurate.

By knowing some things you can then pleasure your partner knowing they like slower stimulation, faster, circular, penetration, outward stimulation vs penetration, if they are probably multi-orgasmic (which then helps in knowing what to do and when ..just right), if they will have a higher than normal temperature in that pussy, if they ejaculate in little bits or need more stimulation under the balls to erupt like a volcano. Also of course if penetration is needed for the prostate massage add on or if the sensitivity will be more from the outside and simply applying pressure during a fantastic hand job or blow job.

I will add on to this blog in reply section as time permits but to leave you with a tiny Tid bit:

Most people think about the clit and imagine the knob sitting atop between a woman's lips.
    The Clitoris or as the Nagual call it the "flying serpent" spreads out internally, like extended internal wings up to the mound or "the sacred mountain".

And these internal wings hold tons of nerve endings that make the whole area fun to play with and worship. The whole area is sensitive. However the "head of the cobra" or knob, clit is sensitive beyond belief in most women even if tiny, large or almost hidden however not the only part of it that needs sweet attention.

The teachings are highly useful and I incorporate them when in a party but also if in a couples situation I definitely work with the opposite partner in demonstrating the beautiful keys for giving ultimate or simply different pleasure to their partners flower or shaft. In longer Tantra parties this can be a nice intro and intimacy connection builder plus heighten the peek of pleasure to another level.

Just an intro and a thought. When I decided to walk the tantric path and value my sexual energy I decided that as a crafts woman goddess, I wanted to know as much yummyness about sex and sexual energy as possible so these teachings combined form part of my life practice.

Please feel free to contact for more info or questions regarding availability, plans, etc. I can not explain all these sacred teachings in chat but I can answer a few specific questions since the main way to learn more about it is to simply experience it and dive in.
    Come party with a Jaguar Woman ya sexy beasts! Don't worry I won't bite, well just a little nibble.

Mina
    [email protected]
    Twitter @Minafranco4

Available Love Ranch North this Month IMG_20171229_165510.jpg

Raymond Richardson likes this.
  2. Very intriguing. I can't wait for your next post.

3. MinaFranco
    Chat with Me

MinaFranco Follow your dream

IMG_20180105_235319.png this gives you just a sample at the female anatomy types.
    I'm a deer woman now what that means, you'll have to find out.

4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

I loved reading this!!!!!!!! Am always seeking to learn more about my sexuality and sensuality!!!!!!!!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome blog!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is amazing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Interesting blog!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]