Jade was my first!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Chef, Mar 15, 2015.

1. This is a little late in being posted, Sorry Jade! But I wanted to make sure that I give credit were credit is due!

I finally decided that I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and have a new experiences so I looked to the Bunny Ranch for that experience!

I must say that after reading a few reviews and seeing Jade Capri’s threads on the Ranches website ( Jade is absolutely gorgeous, and probably the most beautiful, sexy lady ever with that awesome BOOTY). I decided to give her a call to get a little acquainted. She responded to my call and we talked a few more times over several days getting to know each other. We decided on a day and time to meet at the ranch. I got to the ranch and went in through the gate to wait in the front parlor. A few moments after I arrived Jade appear and was even more gorgeous in person then her photos. We sat in the parlor and talked a little bit before going back to her room to discuss our party plans. Negotiations were completed quite easily and she totally made me feel comfortable and at ease because as she picked up on I was nervous. Our GFE experience surpassed all my expectation with Jade, as she is simply the BEST! Jade is such a beautiful lady that is so easy to talk to, thoughtful, and a caring lover. By the end of our time we were making plans for my next trip to the ranch to see the most beautiful smile, bright green eyes and of course that hot body!!! My time with Jade was a fantastic experience, because she is such a classy, sweet, intelligent, and HOT beauty. I can’t wait until my next party with the infamous Jade Capri.

Thank you Jade for such a great encounter and I am looking for to the next one very soon! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

2. yes she is very beautiful. and I have had the privilege of parting with this classy lady a lot and loved every min with her. great lover and very caring lady

3. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Jade is beautiful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Jade is a sexy & classy lady!! Sounds like you two hit it off!!

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. Awe NICE!! Sounds fun, nice review!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Jade is amazing. Happy to hear you loved her as much as we all do!

8. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Nice review. :D Glad to hear you had an amazing time with the amazing Jade Capri. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Hi Chef
    It's never too late. I am responding now because it sort of got away from me.
    I am very happy you stepped out of your comfort zone.
    I still remember were we went and what we ordered :)
    Such a nice date getting to know you and seeing who is "Chef". You are an wonderful person that any lady will have the pleasure to meet. I hope this was one of many great encounters you have in life and if I am lucky, I will see you again. Thank you so much for the wonderful times @Chef

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    WL1 likes this.
  10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Dusty.
    I always say that the privilege is mine. Every person I get to meet here is a privilege to me.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  11. Glad you liked the review Frisky Jimmy29 I need to get back there sometime soon for another visit and if you every get the opportunity to party with Jade spend sometime with her for one truly great experiences!

JadeCapri likes this.
  12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you sexy. We had a great connection. I am liking the new look.

13. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I am glad that you two had a great time together! ;)

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful. We had fun getting to know each other.

15. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

this female 100% knows how to bring a positive meaning to being Jaded [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Sindy. It was fun, he has fun stories to tell.

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was thinking of you today, Chef. I hope you'll come back and see me soon. ;) Lets see if I can persuade you...

[​IMG]

JustCurious4Now likes this.
  18. Awww... I did not know this:)!! how awesome.
    Thank you, come again! hehe

19. Well heck I guess I have to ask you what was going on in your mind for that to have to happen? ??? Lol Glad to know you thought of me and I am not just a ghost. I am pretty close to a full recovery and 100%. I have been seriously thinking about a trip up there. The pic is a good start & does remind me of what I have been missing as well as Ivy and Kimberly. That was pretty special I must say!!

JadeCapri likes this.
  20. I will be talking to you too for sure!

21. LOL I get the "Thank you, Come again" before I even get up there!!?? That is too funny and your just to cute for your own good.

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was something about your cooking and you :)
    You are definitely not a ghost. I leave you alone, but time to time I like to say hi :)
    100%? That is amazing news! I would love to see you back. I ma not sure Ivy, but I know Kimberly has retired :(

23. So glad that you thought of me and remembers some of the stories. I guess I might have to get cooking on something real soon then. You never have to leave me alone there girl Talk to you soon.

24. Getting out of your comfort zone can always be rewarding! How perfect to experience that with a beautiful girl like Jade.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Yes it is Casey you are so right about that which is half the fun. Maybe we will meet finally someday?!

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe that is cute.
    Hey, I just love when you come out and respond.

27. Thanks I love hearing from you too it really makes my day every time! Summer is coming and that's always a good time for a road trip right?!!!!

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Had such a wonderful time with you! Hope you come back to see me soon!!
    [​IMG]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wow!!! Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Yes each and every time has been a great time and you are always amazing! Hope to see you soon.

JadeCapri likes this.
  31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am already thinking about what we can do the next we see each other...:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  32. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!