Jade, The One & Only @ the LRN for Me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Wesley702LV, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Jade Capri Is Like No One Ive Ever Met Before In this Industry. ive Been Around this Industry around 9 Yrs.I Live In Nevada & take Advantage of Everything Nevada has to Offer me. Ive Met Alot of Gilrls, Mgrs , Bartenders, Security. She Is Unique in her Own Way. Must Be Because of the Brazillian Culture she Comes from. She Is Pretty Open to what you want to Do w/ a Few Exceptions. Some Of Which I Really Wanted, But You have to Expect that. [smilie=hot over you.gif] I met Her about 2.5 Months ago, I Good Friend of Mine who is the Bartender told Me About Her & How I should Try her out. My First Party w/ Any Girl I Meet is Always the Test to See If Im Going to See Her Again. Well Jade Exceeded My Expectations, even w/ a Few things i diddnt Expect. I Have Now Seen Her a Total of 7 times & they Have Not Been short Parties. I even Took her on an Outdate to. the Range to Teach Her to Shoot. Im In the Gun ACC Business. We Then Headed to Dinner after we came back to Clean Up. We Had a Very Romantic Dinner After A Day on the Range @ a Great Restaurant in Carson, Then we Partied for a Few Hrs. A Long Day w/ A Great Woman. I Came Back to See Her the Next Day & diddnt want to Leave. So Now after Seeing her 7 times in 9 weeks which is alot for Most Guys. I Can say it Gets Better every time. [smilie=i love you1.gif] I Make My Appointments to See Her 4-8 weeks in Advance. Multiple Days in a Row. Different Times. Its Very rare That You Can Just Walk in & Party w/ her @ Prime Times. Its Best to Make Appointment. [smilie=happy.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

That's quite an endorsement!! [smilie=happy.gif]

3. Thank You, Its Totally True W/ No Filler. I Have Never Felt this Way In 9 Yrs.

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Sorry Wesley, I will respond this review in more details soon.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We talked about this for a while now. It could be the couture or can just be the personality. You know me, that I will say what I think and I think you appreciate that.
    You been coming here for a while now and we have fun every time. Thank you for writing the review. It's very sweet of you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know! He is very firm about that. Can't say that I am complaining.

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am very happy about that Wesley, that you feel this way, you know, even when I am completely honest with you.

9. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Very sweet Review! Jade is awesome in every way.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww, thank you, Pantera. Coming from someone as wonderful as you...that is a high compliment indeed. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was a pleasure to see you here. Good luck for this weekend [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I can hardly wait to see you again, Wesley702LV...

[​IMG]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Do you know what this thread needs? An updated picture... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]