Jade on the prowl!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I don't think it's a secret Jade is one of my top ladies :) she's told me she's glad I'm not bored of her yet. If I ever get bored with a sex loving beautiful woman.... I'm in trouble!

After our 3 way with Ally, Jade and I didn't get a lot of time to chat. She did some songs at karaoke but I was distracted :) we did take some amazing pics and she hacked my phone!!! the one of me Ally Cherry and Jade is my favorite :)

We wound up playing Sunday morning. I don't know what else I can say about Jade. She's a sweetheart with a pure gold heart. She is the best of the best. She makes you laugh with her cute accent and figuring out our goofy American sayings. She'll make you lunch because she knows you didnt get anything on the plane. She'll make you forget all of your problems because when your in her room, you are the only one she cares about.

I could tell you the sex with Jade was amazing as always. I could tell you we actually STILL tried new positions. (Standing sex is awesome! ) I could tell you how much we enjoy partying, but anyone who knows Jade knows she's incredible. I could tell you that Jade treats you like a long time friend, and not a source of income. But i know Jade amplifies all these positive things in all her interactions with us.

I wont go into details, but this party with Jade was our best yet. We loved it. It was really hot, figuratively and literally!

I'll just say thank you Jade. You always take care of me. Your a friend I cherish. I can't wait till we enjoy round 8.

Go see Jade. You will be writing reviews like this, trust me.

2. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Very Very Nice review and all the words that you used to describe Jade are Very Very True.

3. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

Kills me that I had to cancel a party with her over memorial day. Trying to get back out there before end of summer now.

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Its definitely worth it!
    ;)

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww Hunt, what can I say about you. You are such a sweet person. Thank you for validating what Ankou said. I know I can drive one crazy sometimes lol

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

First and foremost, LOVE the avatar [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You know that I will leave you alone, but looking forward to the day you return. I will have my fingers crossed.

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, it is gorgeous :wink:

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol hmmmm... Let me think.... Never!! :mrgreen:

10. Grr, I love ladies on the prowl. :))))

11. EXCELLENT REVIEW.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Make this two of us :twisted:

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Felix! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Yes, everyone should try "standing sex" with Jade. I need to try it too! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think you should :)
    Felix... you are too cute in line ups :)

16. Standing sex is amazing face to face with her...I approve of this suggestion. :)

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

What are you talking about it? We have done it many times.

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am feeling very much on the prowl for the Holidays :)

[​IMG]

dreamscometrue and John N Ga like this.
  20. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

for those hunters out there have fun trying to tame the primal appetite of this sex kitty [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]