About Me Jade Jasper Reviews!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by JadeJasper, Mar 9, 2019.

1. WELCOME!
    Feel free to post your own reviews below.
    I will be sharing ones I
    receive here!

review.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2019
  2. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Love reading great reviews about the lovely ladies at our Ranches. Great job

JadeJasper likes this.
  3. The first of many reviews of the gorgeous Jade! :)

JadeJasper likes this.
  4. This is an amazing review thanks for sharing

JadeJasper likes this.
  5. Tegan Hart
    Chat with Me

Tegan Hart Well-Known Member

Great review for a great lady!

JadeJasper likes this.
  6. Loved reading your reviews!!! xoxoxoxoxox

Jessie Summers and JadeJasper like this.
  7. Here is another review! :)

Most of my reviews are told to me in person, but I must say it is very nice to have them be shared!

Thanks for all your love and support <3

IMG_0301.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. This review was super special <3 I couldn’t screen shot the whole this but here is a part :).

IMG_0311.jpg

9. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Awesome reviews! I love reading about your adventures @JadeJasper, cannot wait to eventually add one of mine to your collection

10. grizzly and Jessie Summers like this.

11. I’m excited as well :)! I can’t wait to put add your review to the wonderful group above <3

grizzly and Jessie Summers like this.
  12. JadeJasper likes this.
  13. grizzly
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I got my vacation days booked!! Get ready I will be returning soon!!!

JadeJasper and Jessie Summers like this.
  14. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Awesome reviews for an awesome lady!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Love reading your reviews, Jade. :) You're such an amazing lady!

16. T
    Thank you Natasha! A wonderful comment from a beautiful goddess?! My day is made :3

Jessie Summers and grizzly like this.
  17. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

18. Thank you so much <3 :)

Jessie Summers likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome reviews!!! Have @JadeJasper fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Thank you @grizzly for your wonderful words!
    I am more than thrilled to post this in this thread <3!

So what can one say about the beautiful, @JadeJasperthis is one story that I am not even sure how it begin.

I spend a lot of my free time perusing the boards reading threads that catch my eye. I saw this beautiful angel had various thread and I was intrigued by her tattoos and her darker edgy side. It did not dawn on until much later I had actually met this angel many moons ago.

I sent Jade an email based off of one of her threads, which was like a Q&A session I was honest with her about the parties I had planned with Natasha and I could see this cute kitten ears perk up. Jade just has a certain quality about her that invites me people in, plus I liked how honest she was in answering my questions on her thread.

What truly stood about Jade to me was her was a lady in a competitive business asking me permission to talk to her co-worker about our party. I was like yeah sure, but thinking who in their right mind would ask permission before talking to the lady you have booked.

Well apparently Jade is a rare breed of beauty, brains and a caring nature. I than e
    mailed Natasha and hey I know you were going to find our safety gal, but Jade just literally dropped in my lap and is interested in being a part of the party if we so chose to add her.

She even had some awesome ideas of how to incorporate some of my turns into the party with Natasha and I.

After Natasha and Jade spoke I contacted Natasha and told her if she was ok with it I would like Jade as the safety girl for our party. For the type of party I am doing the safety girl had to be able to stop the action if need be, understanding that this a healing party for me.

I can tell you Jade is a very sweet and caring lady based off what I have seen on live stream, how she interacts on social media and based on our brief conversation on the phone today.

She had not even got dressed or put her makeup on and she took time out of getting ready for her shift to speak with me briefly about the party and the dates coming up. She even offered to call back later when her and Natasha were free.

This beautiful lady keeps outdoing herself with how kind and sweet she is toward me!

Gentleman and ladies run and see this beautiful intelligent and caring lady. She is very genuine and is very caring. The Sagebrush is lucky to have her.

Thank you Jade for your wonderful ideas and caring nature. I am honored to have you a part of this party..

She has also gone out of her way to make sure Natasha and I have our time together, which I have never seen before.

21. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

Check out this amazing review of an even more awesome lady!

JadeJasper likes this.
  22. Draven Star
    Chat with Me

Draven Star Never stopped being slutty or goth. Sorry, Mom.

Oh yay! I love this! Jade is amazing and one of my favs to party with ;) she’s so fun and caring and sensual....ugh y’all. Treat yo selves with that gal...

The Goth Queen of your Dreams...
    4p/4a - 24/7 by appointment

JadeJasper likes this.
  23. grizzly
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome! Thank you for everything & taking time to chat with me!

JadeJasper likes this.
  24. IMG_0483.jpg

Here is another :D. Thank you so much <3!

grizzly likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @JadeJasper fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeJasper likes this.
  26. You sounds super fun! Great review[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeJasper likes this.
  27. IMG_0500.jpg

Another lovely review from a very lovely man. Thank you love you’re greatly appreciated <3

28. Here is part of a very sexy descriptive review from an amazing gentleman! Thank you so much <3

IMG_0587.jpg

Built tough, grizzly and Sharky like this.
  29. Jade's reviews are all awesome because they are a true testament to how awesome she is! You need to experience spending time with Jade!

30. Thank you lovely Abby! I can't wait to add more to the list :)

31. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

It was an absolute dream with Jade, Hope I get to catch up with her again when I come back down, before she leaves on vacation. For those gentlemen reading this....DONT WAIT! She is an absolutely sweet and gorgeous person!

32. These are amazing reviews Jade you are one of kindest ladies I know

JadeJasper and Built tough like this.
  33. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Yes she is! Absolutely kind hearted and a gorgeous dancer! She puts up with my guff and always leaves me with a smile that lasts a while

JadeJasper likes this.
  34. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Doing great love! Amazing reviews :)

35. You’re a dream yourself love :). I can’t wait until out Birthday celebration! <3

Built tough and Jessie Summers like this.