Jade Is Simply...... Amazing

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by piglet, Sep 24, 2012.

1. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

I decided to visit the Love Ranch North this visit and decided to fly out this time instead of driving. I was welcomed straight away (I knocked on the door :roll: ) and was told just walk on in next time. I saw Jade and was immediately taken by her energy kindness and sense of fun. When she found out who I was and where I had come from out came the Camera and the first of many hugs. We chilled and laughed in the parlour for quite a while before I finally asked her to take a tour of the house with me all the time my heart beating like a trip hammer. Jade was genuinely pleased and excited that I had chosen her (How could I not "!!) and after the financial transactions where out of the way we had an amazing hour together. I won't go into what happened in that hour as it's not my style but I have not been so happy as I was with her for a very long time. I write this review with mixed feelings because part of me wants to keep Jade a secret but if you are looking for a positive person to change your perspectives and have an unforgettable time with there is only one woman to do that her name is...... Jade Capri my Brazilian Baby xx

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Glad you had a wonderful time with Jade!!! But I think the secret is out about how Fantastic this lady is inside and out!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Jade is one of the sweetest, most beautiful and most intelligent women I've ever met. I'm so glad you had a great time, Piglet and really, excellent review!!

4. Great review of a wonderful lady!

5. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Great review Piglet, glad you had as much fun hanging out with Jade as I did, she is a wonderful lady and everyone should get the chance to meet her.

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Al, honey you never fail in write the first comment. I love that you take the time to read the reviews and keep up with it. That was cute "the secret is out" hehe.
    Thank you for always having the nicest things to say. Can't wait to meet you someday [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Kenya... you know that its exactly what I think of you, right? It's interesting how we like similar foods, music and costumes. I guess we were meant to be friends [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you whterbt, how are you doing?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Jestr, I think is safe to say that we all had fun hanging out, right? Thank you for passing the good word [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Oh yes... we all had fun hanging out, it was great to see everyone!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I am doing great my dear, thank you! :D Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I do, and thank you! And yes, I agree, I think we were destined to be friends. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was awesome. BTW, loved the truffles. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's always good to know that my friends are having a good day. As for the past weekend, it was really fun. I like to dress up and I had two costumes. Posting pictures on my Picture thread.
    Don't forget to send me pictures as the weather change. I like to see it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, we were. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He is a picture for Piglet's review. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am here posting and remembering your cute accent. One more picture for you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hey Piglet, I wish you were here for the St. Patty's festivities. You would love it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Jade you are the sweetest my one and only Brazilian baby. Thanks for the pictures and the kind words they put a smile on my face and a spring in my step. I wish I was there for St Patricks cause I miss you all so much I will be back as soon as possible so we can make some more great memories together honey !! Xxx

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Ahhh what a relief hehe. You are always so sweet with me. I read some of your tweets. Actually Jestr and I spoke about you. Good things only. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Yes piglet needs to make it back out to visit... I see him occasionally in the chat room and wish him the best of luck to make it back out there. I know the ladies are looking forward to seeing him again.

23. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Well I won my financial battle but not the war the upshot is I'm not as rich as I'd hoped for. But I will be back this year for certain I will post when the dates are set :mrgreen:

24. Piglet the title tells all that one needs to know. :lol: But I must say that I'm right there with you, I'd love to just wrap her up to keep her for myself. However wonderful to from others that have had the same experience and the wanting the world to know just how special that she is. Hopefully you wont be needing to wait very long before your able to make it back to see this incredible lady.

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hey Jestr... Yes he need. I am not been much on chat room. We are looking forward for his return and yours whenever that may be. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Sweet review! :D

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was a pleasure to see you again, next time I swear that I will corrupt you... lol... that does not sound good huh?

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

29. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Oh Jade you already own my soul and now you wanna take my innocence too......... okay you can corrupt me I won't resist. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE "!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. great review there..She does have a way of jading her clients. ;)

31. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

She is simply one in a million tahoeguy one in a million :)

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... I feel so special with you too saying that. He is a sweetheart like you UNCO. People that I am looking forward to see again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

He is very sweet :)

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I do? Rest assure that it is in good hands :)
    Don't resist, you will like it :)

35. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

I don't think I could resist even if I tried Honey xxx