Jade Capri's fantasy fulfillment! (12/9/12)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Now that I have had time to sit down and write this---- :)

Jade Capri. I could go on about how amazing she is before the party. How she spends time getting to know the gentlemen in her life. About how she makes you feel like the only person she cares about and goes out of her way to check on you.

I could go on about how she posts pictures for our enjoyment and flirts with us on Twitter and the message board. But I think everyone knows about Jade. If you're on this site, you know she's amazing. She's the belle of every ball, the brightest star in every sky, and the perfect rose in every garden.

When I got to the Ranches on Friday and played Santa, Jade didn't partake because she wasn't going to have her picture taken. She did allow me to watch as her, Kitty, Nikki, and Katrina took really sexy photos :p What a site that was!

Saturday, after Kitty and I partied, we hung out in the lobby and Jade put us to work decorating. I even got Jade and Kitty to do a three way kiss! AMAZING! :)

Jade and I had round four before I left on sunday. And what a party it was! We retreated to the VIP room and it was like a magical evening, except in the middle of the day. We explored each others bodies with our hands and had an intense trip down an errotic adventure. We started out with ALOT of kissing and some intense oral for her. Once again, I succeeded in giving her the "Long intense Orgasm" she requests of me. WE then switched it up and did some very unique party activited. She had told me she wanted to try a few things on me, and none of them were over the top, but were things I had never experienced before. They were unique and Jade made them VERY enjoyable.

Afterwards, she made sure I was taken care of with some oral before we switched around in a multitude of positions. Every basic one we covered and loved every second of it. THe look in Jades eyes as she is being pleasured is truely magical.

We finished our hour long session with an intense ending of cowgirl before we soaked in the tub. I love just talking with Jade. She is such an amazing lady who I can spend hours just getting to know. And then we had a slow dance to our favorite song as we just enjoyed being together.

Breakfast ensued and Jade had another visitor, but she made sure she gave me a kiss goodbye and so did Kitty. It was a very enjoyable time.

Thank you Jade for an incredible adventure again! Every time gets better!

GUYS! Go see Jade. She will make you forget all your problems and you will have the time of your life. I guarantee it :)

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Lol .... Mehh to you too zzzzz :lol: :mrgreen:

3. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

:| hmm
    your review has me rethinking my appointment with Jade....

hehe jk Jade :)
    good post Ankou lol

:shock: now my joke post has no reference :p

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Jade leaving men speechless AGAIN!!!! :wink: Gotta LOVE a woman who can do that!!!! 8)
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Jade Who?

She makes us forget things too... I already forgot my name!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. Excellent updated review. Lol

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Haaa... that was funny. You would never rethink about spending time with me :mrgreen: At least I hope not :mrgreen:

I thought he would leave that sentence there lol

9. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

na, wouldn't even cross my mind to cancel a appt/party with you

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol... as a matter of fact he was speechless :twisted: and so was I. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Meeeeee :mrgreen: I know your name, just come to my room and I will tell you :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, it is. He always have awesome things to say. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

whew :mrgreen: I don't know what I would do if you ever did it :D
    I know what I would do. Lock you in my room :mrgreen:

14. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

well, then. remind me to cancel hehe :twisted:

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

So you will make me force you to stay :mrgreen:

16. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

it's a great excuse for when I miss work, I'll just say " she locked me in her room and the things she did to me in there! I couldn't leave!" lol

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol I will help you out with excuses any time Crumbie. One better than the other :twisted:

18. Great Review for the Beautiful Jade Capri [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you pretty lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I always have such an amazing time with you, Ankou_Reaper! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thinking about these amazing times again:p:p:p:p

[​IMG]