Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by frozen, Mar 13, 2015.

Tags:
  1. I recently had the pleasure of meeting jade. She is a very welcoming friendly woman with one of the sexiest accents I've ever heard. I simply can't say enough good things about this woman she is simply amazing and an absolute expert at all things behind closed doors. All her photos are very accurate she has a gorgeous body with curves that are almost to good to be true. Whether your new to this sort of thing or not you definitely would not regret meeting this woman. She aims to please and surpasses that constantly. As fair as her personality goes she's a ten, as for her appearance goes shes an 11 out of ten. A perfect body but if I had to pick her best physical feature it would be between her eyes and her backside which is probably the best I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.
    She speaks with an outgoing and kind hearted manner and helps you to relax quickly with her. Behind closed doors the things she can do with her mouth could probably be outlawed in some states its just to good to be legal. If I ever come that way again shes absolutely someone I have to see again.

2. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Glad you had such a great time! Jade is so beautiful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Hi there :)
    You we so nice and polite, it was a memorable date for me too.
    I hope you didn't forget to start what we spoke about it. Stay warm there
    I will be back for a more personal response. Just wanted to let you know that I read it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Hello Frozen :)
    How have you been?
    Every time that gets cold I think of you. You are sure a brave one.
    Are you doing that thing we spoke about it?