Jade Capri- Words can't do her justice.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Jade Capri. How can I even begin to review this amazing lady :) I can't, so I guess I will just talk about her. 

Jade is more than a Lover. She's a flirt. She's a model-esque beauty. She is a great friend. And yes, she is an AMAZING lover. 

Whats great about Jade is she takes care of her clients as much as she can. She always made sure I was doing well. She made sure I ate, checked on my anxiety levels, and let me use her ipad when i sat next to her. Ses just a genuine nice person. 

We chilled in her room while she got ready on Saturday. We just talked. Not about parties, not about sex, nothing flirty (okay a little flirty) but just talked. It was like meeting up with a friend. 

Then came our party sunday. Every party is amazing, but Jade is so in tune with me. She knows what turns me on and what gets me going. 

Im not giving out to many details, but I must say one of the hottest moments Ive ever had involved Jade this trip. It was an incredible time. And even after I finished, we spent the remainder of our time kissing and cuddling. We had breakfast before I had to go home. 

Jade- you are amazing. Epically beautiful and generous. And I'm so happy your my friend. 

2. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Great review. Well written and an accurate description of Jade. That's why sheis so successful. She knows how to treat her people.

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review.... Love hearing how GREAT Jade is!!!! :D

Al

4. great review and she does provide a service that is top notch...She makes the who experience very personable that make you want to come back again and again. Hard to find someone as caring or friendly as her.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Hunt! I agree with you, very well written :)
    I react to actions. Everyone is been amazing with me therefore they will get my best, including you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Al. If there was a Al review I am sure all the ladies would be writing the same thing about you too. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you for being consistent on what you think of me even after one year. I am sure more ladies can fall on that category, you just haven't found, hehe and if you do just make sure you come back to me every once in a while [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

After one year, who would tell we would stay friends and you would still be seeing me :) . It was a great weekend Ankou [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I totally agree. We are in tune and that was a great way to spend time with you. I hope to hear from you sometime ;)

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

If you read here every once in a while, know that I will be thinking of you this Christmas.

[​IMG]

dreamscometrue likes this.
  12. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

gotta luv and embrace they way GOD made this beauty heart mind body spirit and soul [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]