Jade Capri - V-DAY - AKA - A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFAMY

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by atlfan, May 3, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFAMY

[​IMG]

Wayne's World Top Ten Babe List

I wanted to start my review by first thanking all the previous reviewers who shared their personal stories which led me to visit the ranch. I recently had a birthday and I finally decided to pull the trigger and go out to the ranch. Without the reviews and all the posts from other girls raving about how awesome Jade is I would not have had the courage to go through with it. I also would like to thank all the drivers and the interesting people I met on my journey out to Nevada. Holding on to my V-card into my mid 20s had really begun to bother me and I felt inferior to my peers and my self esteem was terrible. This review is going be kind of long but this is too important to me to make it short.

I’ve known about the ranches since I was a little kid from the Howard Stern show. I thought it was cool but I didn’t think that it was a place I would ever have to visit. I figured I would be able nail down some tail on my own.

For Vs or anyone who is lonely reading this and considering visiting Jade I want to say that if you feel that it is something that you need in your life (a happiness or quality of life issue) and you have the financial resources to do so I would highly recommend it. I was very torn as to if I was making the right decision. I was not sure if I would regret the experience or if I would leave the ranch feeling like a chump who got hustled out of his hard earned cash. Ultimately, I made the decision that happiness was more important than a stack of money and that it was no longer optional and something that I HAD to do.

Here is some advice for first time visitors or shy Vs planning a trip. Register on the message boards and PM (private message) Jade. Tell her a little bit about yourself and just be totally honest with her. Do not try to impress her or game her up. Just be yourself even if it’s slightly corny or embarrassing. Jade will not judge you. She is very understanding and will pay attention to all the little details and keep them in mind for your party. I mentioned I liked an outfit of hers and that is what she wore at the beginning of the party. Making an appointment and exchanging e-mails or pms makes the process much less stressful.

[​IMG]

If you are traveling from out of state plan your trip carefully. I personally made a few rookie mistakes as far as planning goes. I was picked up by a shuttle from my house at 2pm. My flight didn’t leave till 5:30 and I ended up arriving at the ranch about 7 hours after leaving my house despite only travelling from CA. I thought that going through security at the airport was going to take much longer than it really did. Getting to the gate only took about 30 minutes after arriving at LAX.

I was so focused on just getting to the ranch that I did not eat dinner before I went and was physically drained when I arrived. If I had to do it over again I would have flew into Nevada had a nice meal and then gone to sleep and gotten a solid night’s rest. I would have woken up had a good breakfast and then gone to the ranch with a full tank of energy.

For me the most difficult part was when I first met Jade. I felt like I was in a dream and I was kind of speechless (more so than usual). I was so relieved that I did not back out and that I had arrived I was kind of dumbfounded. Jade could tell I was nervous and she asked me if I wanted to speak in private in a VIP room. Once we sat down on the bed I felt a tremendous amount of relief and I knew that the hard part was over and Jade would take care of the rest. I was concerned that I might not fare so well during the negotiation but Jade made this part super easy. She let me make the decision on how much time and what I wanted to spend and did not pressure me or squeeze me for extra dollars.

Now that I’ve discussed all the logistics or getting yourself out there I can now tell you how amazing Jade is.

[​IMG]

When I arrived I was blown away first and foremost by her body. She has curves in all the right places, voluptuous, tan, and firm. If you are concerned because she does not show her face in her pictures don’t be you will not be disappointed. I looked for a flaw but I could not find one. I could not have lost my v-card to a more attractive woman. I thought perhaps the pictures may be old or out of date but this was not the case. If you like exotic beauties, this is exactly what you are going to get.

A big reason why I chose Jade (I am sure all the other girls are kind too) was the vibe of kindness, patience, and understanding. I know it sounds lame but personality and true kindness are turn-ons for me.

[​IMG]

The party itself was amazing. I went for a three hour party and every second was spectacular. I know I had a deer in the headlights look on my face a many times but Jade did not hold this against me. It was very intense. Jade held me tight, kissed me throughout the whole thing, held my hand, and heavily breathed into my ear during love making. I can’t get the image of her biting her lower lip out of my head. She complimented me what I did well (more things than I expected) and directed my hands when I wasn’t quite sure what to do. There were a bunch of times where I giggled but this was just because the whole thing was so surreal and I was learning many things for the first time.

Another concern I had was that once my time was up I would abruptly be asked to leave or at least given little hints. This was not the case. Jade stayed with me for a bit longer than was originally negotiated in the room, as well as sitting with me out on the couches. I left the ranch hours after I had originally intended and Jade truly made me feel special. I really did feel like she was my girlfriend throughout the whole experience. It felt great. Jade will go above and beyond the call of duty and do so many little things that will run through your mind for weeks. It’s the little details that make Jade special as well as making YOU the client feel special.

[​IMG]

Although the experience is still very fresh in my mind it’s hard not to think about visiting her again in the future. I originally intended if I decided to return to consider trying another girl for variety or doing a 2 girl party. If I do return I want to party with Jade for the time being.

Since returning home I already feel better about myself. I am now a member of “the club” and when I look in the mirror I am not disappointed in myself.

So in summary if you are thinking about it and need it, DO IT. If all the men of the world could have a wife or girlfriend like Jade I am confident there would be an end to all world conflicts, Israel and Palestine would become allies, and world hunger would end. lol.

[​IMG]

-Choose Jade! She’s the best!

[​IMG]

2. Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN HIST

An excellent review! But don't underestimate Jade or yourself, 2 girl parties with her are also great!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFA

Great review!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN HIST

Thank you Marv [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Good advice and thank you for passing the good word [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww.. thank you Kira [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It sure is Al. Very informative, sweet, fun to read and funny. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFA

Thanks for the detailed response Jade. Hearing what you thought about me made my day and your timing was perfect (i was on the verge of emailing you). I wanted to write a review to express my feelings and also to help anyone planning a trip who had any concerns even if they were a bit silly. Even though I am putting effort into finding a girlfriend I am almost certain I will visit again because of the bond we have over our experience. Next time I don't have to worry about all the little things and I can focus all my attention on you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review atlfan! Jade is in a class all her own and she is someone I greatly admire. Her beautiful heart is an open book and should be cloned.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

My pleasure Atlfan! I wouldn't have responded any other way. Sorry it took several days. I just wanted to take my time. It's a very nice write up and it will help a lot of people make their decision, regardless it's me or another lady and I thank you for that. Your courage will help guide other people [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    It does make me smile that you have such fond memories as I do. Good luck on your quest to find a girlfriend. I hope that you can use what we experienced very soon and if it take a little longer I will be right here [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is a awesome review. My hearth should be cloned? Even though sometimes I can be mean to you? :lol:

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww... Kim!! Always the sweetest comments. It is indeed a great review. He is so funny and quick to find words for my posts. :mrgreen:

13. Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFA

Thanks again Jade! It feels nice that you still respond and look at my review from time to time even though its almost a year old. I love writing you reviews because I know you enjoy reading them and that they make you smile. Its also a great way to relive the experience and reading your response is always a heart warming moment for us all. I think this is a big reason why you are so successful and have such a large amount of returning friends.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

What a hot read!!!!!!!

15. Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFA

Excellent review and detail..Myself being a huge Jade Capri fan I love the images you are always using in your avatar and signature. Hope you get to see her again soon. She is a gem!

16. Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFA

Thanks! I wish there were more horizontally oriented pics so I could rotate my signature more often.

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

My pleasure and I am the one that have to thank you for such great write up. It's like a good book, I can't help but reading more than 10 times hehe
    I really enjoy reading and as I told you. It's funny at times and I find that very entertaining to read. You always remember the details and of course I like to put the same effort you all do. Thank you and I really hope you had a wonderful Birthday. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe, the whole thing was Hot!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFA

I think the best way to describe my birthday was "magical" When something is important to me I can't help but remember all the details, especially with such an interesting and sexy subject matter. I hope you will enjoy my next review even though I'm going to take the sillyness to a whole new level. I dont want to brag about specifics but we made a really nice dent on my bucket list and even more things that were unexpected. Many new exciting experiences and skills to hang my hat on.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFA

The most memorable part for me was when u pulled me back in the vip to make out with u up against the wall. I wasnt expecting that! That and kissing you goodbye. Oh the memories. Lol.

21. Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFA

Why don't you try combining multiple images to make 1? That should help out with the horizontal issue. ;)

22. Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFA

I think I would end up changing it a million times and i like the look of a single pic. With so many great new pics daily id be photoshopping too frequently for my own good lol.

23. Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFA

Small picture update to spice it up a bit.

24. Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFA

Thanks Ms. Satin!

25. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review in allowing people to know how to plan for the trip, what to expect and how Jade is so caring and giving! [smilie=happy.gif]

26. Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN INFA

Thanks buddy! At the time even with guidance from others I was still cautious and worried about everything from the trip to whether or not Jade really was the real deal and not just pretending. It seemed like it might be too good to be true. (no offense Jade! I was wrong!)

To this day its still one of the best decisions I ever made because it gave a push in life, plus having a friends with benefits situation with the hottest woman in the universe aint bad either.

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I believe that you like this outfit

[​IMG]

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

World Peace [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Just saw that video you posted on the latest review. Too funny!

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Re: Jade Capri - V-DAY - AKA - A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN IN

I really like the changes you made. Thank you for being so caring with me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Re: Jade Capri - V-DAY - AKA - A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN IN

Thanks baby cakes! You are welcome , the reason i try to make my reviews so special is because you are so special!

31. Re: Jade Capri Review V-DAY, A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN HIST

It took a little time but I finally had that 2 girl party! Looking forward to some one on one with Jade and new experiences in the future.

32. Re: Jade Capri - V-DAY - AKA - A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN IN

I wanted to post a compliment here (misunderstood the compliment thread rules oopsie)

Jade Capri is a very strong woman. During our first party she was on top, she leaned forward/down and hugged and squeezed me VERY tightly. I was really surprised by her strength. It felt amazing because it was like she was making up for all the hugs I may have missed out on :(

Another time my hand was on her hip. She placed her hand on mine and squeezed and pressed it hard into her side. Again it felt amazing and very firm.

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Re: Jade Capri - V-DAY - AKA - A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN IN

awww You do a fantastic job making me fee special [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Re: Jade Capri - V-DAY - AKA - A DAY THAT WILL GO DOWN IN IN

:) then that makes 2 of us because u make me feel like the most important guy in the world when i am with you and when we get to interact thru the boards, twitter, and text.

I am looking forward to celebrate 2 really enjoyable years of knowing you in April.

You've had a very positive impact on my life i hope u have enjoyed me even half as much as i have enjoyed you.

[​IMG]

Você é um anjo