Jade Capri Took My V...And Made Me A Man! December 7, 2013

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ACW, Dec 12, 2013.

1. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

So, I had just turned 30 and was still a virgin. Several years ago, I had decided that if I was still a virgin when I turned 30, I would go to one of the ranches. So as a birthday present, some family members offered to help pay, knowing how bad I wanted this. So, I had originally picked Tamela Lee, but she retired, so I decided to go with Jade. Right choice.

Some tips: 1) It’s okay to be nervous. Don’t hide it. Also, don’t hide that you’re a virgin. Let the lady teach you. 2) Fly in the day beforehand (especially if you live, like I do, across the country <I live outside DC>). And 3) For Pete’s sake, get a haircut and shave before you come. You wanna look good.

Anyway, so, that Saturday, I was picked up from the Gold Dust West by the driver (Bob I think it was?) and arrived early (getting from the Reno airport to Carson was a NIGHTMARE; I’d rather arrive early than late). Jade had already texted me a few hours before, with a picture of herself (my first thought: wow, she’s beautiful [smilie=hot over you.gif] ). So I waited at the bar, watched the slideshow, and drank some water while talking with the bartender (I don’t like the taste of alcohol). After waiting awhile, Jade arrived, looking HOT, HOT, HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif] . We hugged, and she took me to the VIP room where we had our negotiations. I mentioned my maximum price, and we worked it out easily.

So, we went to the pay area, then I waited back in the VIP room while she got the sheets. We set the bed up, then I gave her a little chocolate as a present, and she gave me my first (ever...yes, at 30) kiss. I liked it, she asked if it was my first, I said yes, and we kissed some more. Hot damn she is a great kisser [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] . My nerves all but disappeared and I was instantly at ease. I then waited while she changed. She arrived back in a robe. She turned on the music, took off the robe (she was wearing some SMOKIN’ hot lingerie [smilie=hot over you.gif] ), and we started. Here is perhaps the most important advice I can give: Let the lady take control. She’ll be able to guide you. She’ll let you known what you need to do without being judgmental. Anyway, we continued making out, she had me undo her bra (some NICE boobs indeed), she unbuttoned my shirt (fellas: wear a button down shirt; it’s fun to have the lady unbutton it :mrgreen: ), we undressed (she wanted me to take my pants off; first time, I want her to do it :p ), and got ready. We had sex in several positions (be sure to look at the mirror; it’s mesmerizing), did oral on each other (watching her face as you’re going down on her is SO, SO hot), and just had fun for over an hour. I stayed hard, but couldn’t cum; until the end, when she used her hand and then got on top (LOVED grabbing her ass and bouncing her up and down on me :mrgreen: ), and I finally became a man. No longer the nervous boy (yes, at 30) I was when I came in. [smilie=happy.gif]

I stayed on the bed speechless for a few minutes before changing. We walked back to the main area where I saw a lineup, I took a few pictures with Jade, kissed her goodbye, and then went back.

Do I have regrets? A few minor ones, like not watching her boobs bounce, or playing with her hair as she went down on me, or fingering her, but I wasn’t in full thinking mode then and was going with the flow. No regrets. [smilie=happy.gif]

Jade is the PERFECT lady to give your V-card too. She’ll teach you, make sure you leave satisfied (she extended the party by a few minutes; she also extended MY party by a few inches :lol: :lol: ), and won’t be judgmental. Thanks again Jade. [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Oh, one more thing. Her eyes (and face) are beautiful (I had her turn the lights up a bit to see those eyes), her curves are amazing, her boobs are epic, her ass is otherworldly, but my god, that accent of hers. Especially when she’s coming, and the dirty talk. Dear Lord, the dirty talk in that accent.

My final verdict: I don't know if I'll ever be back (financial cost, plus the travel; maybe if I win the lottery), but this time, it would’ve been worth it even if I HADN’T cum. The fact that I did is just a bonus. Thanks again Jade. [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

JadeCapri likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: Jade Capri Took My V...And Made Me A Man! December 7, 20

[​IMG]

3. Re: Jade Capri Took My V...And Made Me A Man! December 7, 20

Jade is an absolute sweetheart, no second thoughts. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Some advice that I wish I had heeded: Having sex is different than using your hand; keep that in mind. And practice using a condom; it doesn't eliminate the sensation, but it does lessen in (like saran wrap :? ; fortunately, Jade was good enough to overcome this).

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Terrific review!! Happy for you that you got to experience it! :D

6. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Me too :mrgreen:

7. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Two more things:
    -Jade, if I ever visit again, one thing we HAVE to try: [​IMG]
    -Also while next time, I want a 2-girl party (if there IS a next time), this time I'm glad it was just Jade and myself, each focused solely on each other.

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... Thank you so much. It so nice to still keep in touch afterwards. It means we all had a great time and care about it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is awesome ACW. It's really nice of you to share some thoughts and tips with everyone. The more the merrier [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Breastlvr :) I am happy that I got to meet him. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Breastlvr :) I am happy that I got to meet him. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We will for sure do both where you come here. That animations is just too cute. I will still it.

13. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Feel free to steal it, and thanks for responding :)
    I'll be back if I win the lottery :lol:

14. Re: Jade Capri Took My V...And Made Me A Man! December 7, 20

go hot lady xoxoxo

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

This thread needs a picture. Good morning ACW [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

16. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

sweet :)
    I did ;)
    I will be crossing my fingers ;)
    Btw, are you playing the lottery. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:D Thanks [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Its almost our anniversary [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Many kisses to you too ACW [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Bumping this, since Jade's back (and it's been almost 3 years).

Broadhildt likes this.
  22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You are a sweetheart @ACW
    Thank you.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  23. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Oh no @JadeCapri, thank YOU [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeCapri likes this.
  24. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

JadeCapri likes this.
  25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hey @ACW :)
    Happy anniversary to us :)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

27. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hi, did you see that I reply to your post that you pasted?
    I forgot about that one :(

29. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

On the other board. Yeah, I saw it. No worries :)

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I always enjoy our parties, ACW. I can hardly wait for the next one...

[​IMG]

31. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Me neither. I'm tentatively aiming for Thanksgiving weekend 2018,

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

One year, right?
    I can be patient :)

33. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Hoping you're still around then :)

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

They say a picture speaks a thousand words. I hope this one can :)

[​IMG]

Robot Rokk and ACW like this.
  35. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Morgan7738 likes this.