Jade Capri - sweet recovery TLC (08/30/2013)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustAverage, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Do you know what is nice – maybe even necessary? The familiar. The comfortable. The relaxing. The place you can return to after being away for a long time and settle back in with a delicate sigh and an easing of muscles as your worries fade away.
    That’s how it was to spend time with Jade again.

I had come to the Ranches knowing that I was coming here in a very, very weakened state. However, I was set on having a slightly longer party with Jade, having remembered how she was before... and it was the same again, some very intense sensations and some very intimate moments.

I won’t go into the specifically physical details of the party, but I will provide you with one of the moments that defined the experience. Remember how I said I was in a very, very, weakened state? Well, I really, really was. After working my way to a literally breathless state after an exchange of satisfactions, I remember clearly having a towel damped with cool water gently pressed first around my face and then about my body. It was a touch that was genuine, gentle, and caring.

That’s part of the party I remember – to be sure. Are there other parts I remember but that I am keeping to myself? Oh, absolutely there’s no reason to be too explicit! I will say that Jade loves to kiss. She was also very receptive to specific foreplay attentions I was able to offer. Actually, as I now think of it, I think she rather much lured me into providing said attentions at the very start of the party. Positions? Oh, absolutely. So many different positions, I truly wish I had the strength to keep up! But know what was best? Jade lying on me and whispering into my ear as I approached my own sensual limits- and then burst through them.

You know what I also remember? I remember amused and caring laughter we shared. I’m STILL a heck of a nervous guy in the bedroom, and while there could have been embarrassment, there was instead just smiles.

I don’t know what the ‘next time’ may bring, but I would like to think there would be another one. The first time with Jade, I was almost completely new to sex, and I was awash with sensations and a quite a bit overwhelmed. This time, I had all sorts of trouble keeping up, and I wished I could do more for her, for me, for us. Third try’s the charm, right? I’ll let you know if that day comes.

For now, for you – the person reading this – if you’ve not thought hard about spending time with Jade, then you should start.

-JA

JadeCapri likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

3. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

This is a very well written review JA, Nice job. Spending time with Jade is the best form of relaxation, She consistently provides an unforgettable experience.

4. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Nice JA, glad to see that Jade was able to take care of you in your weakened state. She is a great lady to get to know, and everyone should.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Hunt, yes, it it. Thank you so much for the sweet comment. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Jestr [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I am not sure if i took care of him or made him more weak :)

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

How about some kisses today? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

9. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

thanks JA for the great review and insight, JadeCapri is so genuine,attentive and caring.

10. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

She is sweet!!!

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Beautiful inside and out!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww.. he is a sweet guy. Thank you so my WL1.

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thanks babe.

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am going thru posts and just saw Just Average's post, that I always told him "not so average"
    He was a sweet man and I think fondly of him often.

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Even though Just Average is not with us anymore, I think he need to be remembered for the wonderful person that he was. We had great times together and he was a beautiful soul.

dreamscometrue likes this.