Jade Capri :some people have it and some don't

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Praxis, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Jade has it.

I truly believe some people (women) have a gift for the sensual touch and an aura while others....well....not so much. That little force that makes your vision go blurry and time just fade away to a stand-still.....gently opens your adrenalin rush to create a soothing, relaxing, and exhilirating primal rapture.

Jade has it.

I met her today and enjoyed her incredible firm cuvy body and relaxing personality. I immediately felt at ease and with her first touch upon me I thought to myself "this is going to be good". And indeed it was. More than good. Way way more than good.

I won't go in to details but my brief time with her felt like a one week vacation: just wonderfully fun and it felt great.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Likewise Praxis. You have such a nice smile and your actions make me be the way I am. I respond to what you put out there.
    Thank you so much for your such nice words. I hope you can make time for me again.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Nice write up Praxis! Thank you for sharing.
    Every review I read on Jade convices me that I'm making the right choice for my next party.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Definitely!

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Jade definitely has "IT!" [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Jade has it and whole lot more! Glad you enjoyed yourself, Praxis!

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Jill, you are a sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] .

10. Praxis I just want to compliment you.

Of all the review I've read on various women, just in terms of your prose this was absolutely one of THE most gentlemanly reviews I've read yet if not the most well written. A very classy review and you deserve to be commended on it.

A little bird even suggested to me that the lady was very impressed with it as well and that I'd do well seek it out. I'm very glad I did. It reaffirms for me that I could not have picked a more caring courtesan or finer person to give my virginity to. BUT you have caused me a slight problem.

Because the frame I had planned to use to present my v-card to her in was made of pine and clearly this lady is deserving of oak. No worries though Praxis, this is a good problem for me to have.

Very nicely done Jade and again Praxis very well written,

Best wishes,

CO

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It will be on the main wall oak or not :D
    Yes Praxis is a good person all around. I think if I edit just a little bit I can even show it to my mom... :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Thanks kindly.

I have 'been' with many women in my life and honestly, if I was to lose my virginity to a courtesan, you could do no wrong with Jade.

Except that you could find yourself in the mire of finding your future lovers having a very tough act to follow.

13. Yet again, spoken like a true gentleman my friend.

I took your warning into consideration and well its a risk I think I just have to take. Again, if other women whose company I one day get the opportunity to enjoy, fail to compare to Jade's; that too, will still be a good problem to have. :)

14. I miss Jade and I haven't even met her yet. Probably never will :cry: :cry: :cry:
    I really want to spend a few hours with her...
    She's wonderful !
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you guys!!!! I am just my self here. Praxis you are ..... can't say here. :D

16. nice review of jade

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I could not have asked to meet better people here. I wish society knew how much we care for each other. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I got Jade fever bad... I need a cure ! Want to take one Jade overnight and call you in the morning.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is what the doctor prescribed OG :mrgreen:

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I agree it is!

21. Jade definitely has it! She makes men fall all over her!

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I couldn't agree more.

23. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Agreed!

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) you are too cute Ruby. I wish. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

26. She's a nice lady with a sexy accent.

27. She is very sweet. Glad you had fun with her.

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You know better honey.
    Thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Cindy!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Oh Jade definitely has "IT" and so much more! She is one beautiful and enchanting lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Jade certainly has it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That made me think Origlegman, Some man have the "IT" factor too. You and Praxis are right there on the prize [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Jade,your "IT" factor is something that comes naturally to you...

...and you have it in abundance sweetie! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Jade most definitely does have IT! I have known this for quite some time now :D

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... How sweet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]