Jade Capri simply #1

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jade's #1 Fan, Jun 4, 2011.

1. I've meet Jade a few times now and I have to say she is simply amazing. I originally turned up for a beer or 2 with some friends, never intending to have any more than just a drink. But there was Jade! So classy so sweet very classy and amazing beauty, blue eyes blonde hair beautiful smile! Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth a real one of a kind. She really is seeing is believing girl pictures dont do her justice (even thpugh they are great) her presence is awesome. As we have spent time together, I would say she has become a welcome addition to my very busy and stressful life. Spend time with her
    and all your cares and worries drift away and you feel amazing. I think she is a Perfect companion, funny intelligent great to speak with and a body that makes you ache. I am looking forward to many more hours with her. Simply in my book # 1!! I would never ask for anyone else! [smilie=call me.gif]

2. Great report #1 fan. You hit it right head...Jade is truly a thoughtful and classy lady! I'll snuggle up to her anytime :wink:

DD

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Hey A. I have to say you are a truly enjoyable man and I loved the times we spent together. You are very especial and we will have many more times to enjoy our selfs. Thank you for being so thoughtfull. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

DD you are so sweet. I like to snuggle
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Even though I have yet to meet Jade,her warm and sensual nature with our back and forths on tha boards and PM's has already made me a BIG FAN! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

In this case I should create a Manny fan club because I am a huge fan of you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. :oops:

You are SO SWEET,Jade! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:D can you imagine K. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ?

9. We mortals are VERY fortunate to have an angel like you,Jade,bestow your beauty and charm upon us!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww!!! I dnt know what to say!!!! Thank you for thinking so highly of me Manny.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Sabes que te quiero con todo mi alma y corazon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yo lo se Manny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Te quiero mas cada dia! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I hope that I can meet your expectations sweetie. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. My dear Jade,you have already exceeded them! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Jade is the real thing with beauty beyond belief! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Such a sweetheart!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Awwww Jade
    :oops:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Can't wait!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Well,I see we're both in agreement on that!!! :wink: :twisted:

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

23. I think it's going to be hard to wait until September to meet you! :wink:

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:D I am here. Just let me know and I will be waiting. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

25. Jade,it means so much to me to know you will do that for me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Why would I not? I know you are good people. And remember it's their loss. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. The real loss would be if I didn't get to see you!!!

28. Definitely a jade fan

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That would definitively be a loss.

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Kisses for you Jimi [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Very true,Jade,but I've already won just knowing you!!! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Jade will always be number one in my book :)

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Also very true. I am patient. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I want take a look on this book Ruby. :mrgreen:
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

A great review of a great lady. I like your board name, by the way. :)