REVIEW Jade Capri @ LRN

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jakester, Feb 21, 2017.

1. After my party with the beautiful Ruby Rae I wanted to speak with the infamous Jade Capri. Met her again last year at the CMWC when she was at Mustang and she was soo nice that I wanted to party with her at least once as a bucket list item.

Wanted to talk with her back in Nov when she came back to LRN but she was unavailable but I did get to meet the lovely Ada Marie and partied with her.
    Review is here. http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=24981.msg301711#msg301711

Well I finally got my wish and was able to talk and party with Jade. Was able to massage her calves and man were they "tight" in a bad way. I caused a little "pain" while massaging and had go be very careful not to hurt her "too" much. :) We scheduled an appointment for the next morning before heading back home and boy was I happy to finally party with her.

Came in the next day, and in a few minutes Jade came out. Paid at the window but I was still a little shocked that I was now going to party with Jade. Went to the room and she said get comfortable and I'll get ready. Jade came out with a beautiful "teddy" on which I proceeded to remove slowly. ;-) What went on afterward was a little bit of a blur but she directed me at certain stages and suggested activities which I was happy to "follow". haha. After our party we continued to talk and she's just a lovely person.

She has her own website (jadecapri.com) for more information and she also has podcasts which gives you more insight into her personality as well as other ladies also. (http://jadecapri.podomatic.com/)

You all need to meet and party with this multiple COY winner.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  2. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Nice review!
    Glad you had a great time with Jade! ;)

3. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

great review jakester
    - glad to hear that you got a bucket list check off :)

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am so happy you were back and glad to know you had a great time when you didn't find me here that time.
    You are one strong man and know exactly where to massage me. That felt so good even though if was a tad painful.
    I had such a wonderful time with you and I am sure you know it. You are very giving and thoughtful and I hope there will be a next time for us as I enjoy your company immensely.
    Thank you so much for posting and for listen to the podcast.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]