Jade Capri (LRN) 8/31/12

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by whterbt, Sep 8, 2012.

1. You may want to read this in context of my longer post.

I was much more nervous about my first experience, and dealing with a brothel, than I was with actually meeting Jade. We had talked in depth for a couple weeks before my visit, I had a good feel for her personality, and knew she was beautiful.

Of course pictures rarely do the subject justice, and that is certainly true in Jade's case. I will say for anyone who views her public pictures, and is maybe concerned that she doesn't show her face in those, there is absolutely nothing to worry about. She is drop-dead gorgeous, has a fantastic smile, and mesmerizing eyes. Many times I would just sort of lose focus in her eyes and she would say "what?" :)

As this was my first time and I wanted it to be as special an experience as possible, I chose to have an overnight party with her. We began when she picked me up at my hotel. I felt like it was prom night or something. The driver, Bob, was a total character, great guy. He drove us to our dinner date where we had some excellent sushi and great conversation. From there he picked us up and drove us to the LRN.

I had seen the LRN before, I drove past it the day before to acquaint myself with the area. But seeing it there at night, approaching, and knowing what was to come, was an intense experience. I have only vague recollections of entering and going through the parlor that first time, we went straight to her room for discussions. We came to an agreement on price for the evening, and then after logistics were handled we moved to the VIP suite.

The specific details are between me and Jade, but I will say I was just in awe when I first saw all of her. Within a few minutes I had passed a milestone that I wasn't sure I would ever pass.

Jade helped me work through a ton of nervousness and dealing with the strangeness of being in a brothel, as well as the newness of sex. Eventually we returned to her room to wind down and get a bit of sleep. Having never shared a bed with a girl, that in and of itself was a remarkable experience, just being able to do that.

The next morning, we woke up early and had a bit more fun, and ended the party holding each other close. I freshened up in the shower and we had breakfast together.

It was an evening I will never forget, with a lady I will never forget. Virgins, newbies, anyone, I say this: run, do not walk, to your phone or email and make an appointment with this Brazilian beauty.

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review! Jade is indeed one very special woman.

3. Great Review for Jade! She is really wonderful, and you were dead on about fantastic smile and drop dead SEXY! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Seems like you picked the perfect courtesean for your evening of bliss! Glad you had a great evening and thanks for sharing with all of us.

-EU

5. Great review, and so glad you had a great first experience with Jade! She is an AWESOME woman, and I'm happy you had such a great time!

MusicMan

6. Thanks everyone! ;)

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Origlegman!!! Just so you know you were my first overnight here [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you honey. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... how nice of you to say it!!! I wonder when you will do yours :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    It was very selfless of him to share it here indeed.

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Music Man!!! I am glad he chose me as well. It's a trust that no words can express. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, Thank you all.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

14. Thank you for the wonderful reply Jade :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Thanks Kimberly, yes she is!

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You are the one that wrote wonderful things Whterbt. I just responded to what you wrote. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful. I am happy too that he spent time with me. He is a good man. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great Review!

19. You are too kind Jade. :D

Thanks Caressa!

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am just being honest. You are. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

22. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Excellent review! I noticed how many parties you had during your stay. It says quite a lot that you chose Jade for your first experience. [smilie=happy.gif]

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I'm very happy and flattered that he decided to spend his first time with me. I hope we have many more times to share in the future.

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I wanted to wish you a great week :)

28. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

You picked a wonderful lady for your first experience there. Beauty and charm so define Jade!!

29. Thank you Jade! :D Hope you have a great one also!

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

aww thank you Froggy :)
    It was an amazing date, you are so sweet. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I hope you had a great weekend, whterbt. I was thinking of you today...

[​IMG]

32. Great review and you are a wonderful inspiration to a newbie like me! Cant wait to get out there this Wednesday~

33. Thank you Jade, hope you had a great weekend too :)

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me