Jade Capri is why the world is smiling

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by 2dots, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Well, where to begin? I scheduled an appointment about a month in advance with the lovely Jade Capri for a Friday evening. We had exchanged a few emails, and she was very pleasant. But, I was wary of knowing too much about her before we met face to face. One of my favorite things about meeting someone for the first time is getting to know a little about them.

It being my first time at the Ranch, I wasn't sure what to expect. As I rang the buzzer at the gate, a thousand thoughts went through my head. Would I be nervous? Would she be as beautiful in person? And most importantly, would her personality match that beauty? The small walk to the front door did little to quiet my inner monologue from spouting off question after question. I was greeted at the door, let them know I had made an appointment, and immediately had a seat at the bar.

As I downed a quick dose of whiskey to center my mind, Jade passed by me. She looked down at her phone, and I realized she didn't know I was here for her. I stifled a little chuckle and took in the sight of her; Blonde hair, alluring eyes, cute nose, elegantly curving neck, fit, with a great butt. :p Those pictures on the web were just a tantalizing tease of the radiant sexiness she exudes just standing around.

After a few moments, we were finally introduced and began chatting. I found it quite easy to talk with her, which is unusual for me. Her whole demeanor was delightfully warm and very disarming. It felt like I was reconnecting with an old acquaintance rather than someone I had just met. When we had to get to the negotiating part of the conversation, Jade made it easy and I was grateful for that.

Finally past all of the formalities, we got tangled into the real business at hand. It was amazing. Jade gave me exactly what I had hoped for so many weeks ago. That sexiness I saw at the bar was turned up to a white hot flame that is forever burned into my memory.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

3. She is amazing :p :p :p

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww, thank you, Tamela. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Fantastic review! Jade sounds like an amazing woman and lover. :D

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hi 2dots, Merry Christmas to you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you BL. You always have a sweet and caring word. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

You'd make anyone happy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Jade is very easy to talk to and connect with. You made the perfect choice for your first visit to the ranches. Hope you make many more visits.

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a sexy lady she is!!!!

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Wish you were here... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I really like when people have that feeling towards me. It makes the date oh so much more enjoyable.

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

15. The world smiles because you're in it

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Jade was a great choice for your first time here :) She makes people feel very comfortable!