Jade Capri Is A True Care Giver

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Hunt13, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

After a few months of reading Jade Capri's reviews, watching the way she interacts with her clients on both the message boards and on Twitter and corresponding with her through email I finally decided it was time to make an appointment and spend some time with her at the Love Ranch North. Without t a doubt it was one of the best decisions that I ever made. Someone tell me where and how to sign up for Jade's fan club because I am now definitely a fan.
    Before I talk about my party with Jade I want to discuss the three main qualities that Jade possess that makes her so successful in this business. These qualities are 1. Her beauty 2. Her business acumen 3. Her sweet and caring nature. This third reason is why I call her a true care giver.
    1. For those of you that have never had the pleasure of meeting Jade, in person, I can testify from firsts hand experience that this lady is absolutely gorgeous, rivaling any model or movie star that you can think of. Trust me when I say that the face is just as attractive as her body. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate her at a minimum as a 10. But in all reality she exceeds that scale.
    2. Jade is an intelligent and educated business woman. Like any other business, this is a very important quality to have in the brothel business. All jokes aside, Jade knows that the brothel business is a people oriented business and she truly understands the importance of providing first class customer service and satisfaction. Jade understands that a happy customer is a returning customer. She will work a little harder, be a little more creative and give that extra effort, all in an effort to make her customers happy. Anyone who has ever watched Jade operate on the message board or on her website and through her news letter realize that Jade is usually running some type of promotional effort in an attempt to incentivize current and potential customers and give them more bang for their buck, I won’t tell you the final amount of money that Jade and I finally agreed to for our time together. However, I will tell you that I considered Jade’s final offer and her approach to negotiations very reasonable. As long as your fair with Jade, Jade will be fair with you.
    3. After talking with Jade’s coworkers, whether management, limo drivers or girls at the ranch they all agree on one thing. They all agree that Jade is a real sweetheart. After spending a lot of time with Jade, I agree. Jade has the heart of an Angel and is a sweet and caring lady. Here’s why I say this. I’m a handicapped man, in a wheelchair. I traveled to the ranch from out of town, in order to spend time with Jade. Knowing that I wanted to spend a lot of time with her, Jade made arrangements for me to stay at the ranch so it would be easier and more convenient for me. Throughout my entire stay at the ranch, Jade was willing to be there for me and assisted me with whatever I needed above and beyond our party. Although I am in a wheelchair I have a lot of upper and lower body movement and am fully capable of taking care of myself. Although Jade understood this, being the true care giver and humanitarian that she is, Jade couldn’t resist to help. Although I didn’t request this help, I greatly appreciated it because I knew Jade’s only intent was for my comfort and well being and to make my stay as easy as possible. When it was time to go to bed Jade helped me change and made sure that I was tucked in for the night. She told me that if I needed anything during the night I should buzz the front office and have the front office come and get her. The next morning she came back to my room in order to help get me cleaned up and dressed for the day ahead. I want everyone to know and understand this. Jade didn’t have to do any of this for me. Our party was already booked and her money was already made. At that point Jade had nothing more to gain by helping me as much as she did. This is just another example of Jade going that extra mile. The more I got to know her I understood that she did this not because she felt like she had to but because it’s part of her true care giving nature.
    The actual party with Jade was everything I could have hoped for and then some. I wanted to spend a lot of time with Jade and we split the hours over two days. As I stated earlier, Jade was reasonable and made negotiations easy. That put me at ease right from the start. I don’t think it’s necessary to go into explicit details about what Jade and I did. Just know this. I wanted the Girl Friend Experience. I know some girls out there just like to talk a good game but don’t live up to their own hype. However, Jade isn’t one of those girls. Jade is all action and provides a legitimate, authentic Girl Friend Experience by anyone’s standards. Throughout our time together she never once made me feel rushed or on the clock. She allowed multiple positions and activities and didn’t deny any of my requests. Jade’s kisses are amazing. Her caring nature and desire to please her clients resulted in much affection and attentiveness. For that one weekend with Jade I was totally relaxed. All my stress disappeared and my blood pressure probably dropped 15 points.
    Beauty, intelligence and a compassion for others are all individually great qualities to have. However, when you combine them all together the sum of the whole exceeds the sum of the individual parts. When you combine all of these qualities into one you get someone unique and special. You get Jade Capri. All of these qualities combined, within Jade, make her an excellent lover, companion and a lady worth getting to know.

Broadhildt likes this.
  2. That is a great review and a very nice story, Hunt13. Jade is an incredible, caring, beautiful lady and I'm glad you were able to have such a wonderful time with her.

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Very nice review. From my few intereactions with Jade I can already tell she's a special lady.

4. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Wow! It sounds like you had a wonderful experience. I've only had limited exposure to Jade, but I feel confident saying that you couldn't have made a better choice. I know you are right that Jade is a savvy businessperson, but I agree that the extra care you received is just because that's who Jade is as a person. There are those who pretty, and who are kind as long as it suits their purpose, and then there are those who are pretty, and become beautiful because of the kindness that radiates from inside them. I think Jade is the latter. Great Review! :D

5. Sounded like you had a wonderful experience and I gotta say this was the best review I have ever read. Great job and every word you used to describe Jade is spot on!

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

AWESOME review!!!! Jade is truly a Special Lady !!!! :D

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

AWE SOOOOOO SWEET!

8. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

To my fellow Jade Capri Fan Club Members,
    I appreciate the compliments that I have received for writting this review. But in my opinion there's plenty of reviews of Jade out there that are equal to mine if not better. We've all had good things to say about Jade. But let's give credit where credit is due. I don't think these reviews are a result of good writting skills that any one of us may or may not have. These good reviews are a result of the subject matter herself, Ms. Jade Capri. You can't help but having a lot of good things say to about Jade after spending time with her. I have to say I really like one of tahoeGuy's reviews entitled "1...2...3...4...5...6...and losing count with Jade Capri". I responed to that review and stated why I liked it so much. The review is definitely worth reading if you haven't already.
    I'm just glad I'm finally part of the club.

9. Glad you liked my review Hunt13!! Jade really does deserve every good review she gets and then some! I hope you get back out to see her soon because it just keeps getting better... :)

10. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks. I'm glad that you liked the broadcast. Credit needs to be given to the two hosts of the show {Jade & Madison). Both ladies did a good job easing my nervousness throughout the show and covering for me when I was stumbling for the right words to say.
    I hope that the general theme of the broadcast was understood. However, whether it was or not I don’t think it hurts to reemphasize the point. The point of the broadcast wasn’t just to talk about how great I think Jade is. Jade and Madison wanted to emphasize the importance of the service that they and the other beautiful ladies, of the Love Ranch (several of whom I also had the pleasure of meeting) can provide. For a lot of guys like myself, who are probably too self conscious and unsure of themselves, these ladies provide a service that exceeds its own face value. They provide a service that makes our lives better. These ladies provide a service that not only bring us pleasure and enjoyment but also build our confidence and self esteem and potentially make us better prepared to handle life. Personally, I think you could equate a visit to the Love Ranch with going to the doctor’s office and receiving a “prescription for love”. I just wish I could convince my insurance company to cover the cost. Whether you have a handicap or are just a normal guy, a little unsure of yourself and in need of a good experience the Love Ranch is a great place to visit.

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think so to Whterbt. Thank you. I should just substitute my name to yours on the post you wrote. That is also what I think of you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Doc. I heard great things about you to. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww.. Jax!! It's really nice of you to say that only based on our online interactions. When I look at people or when I meet people that is what I see as well. Thank you for your thoughtful comment. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was a great experience, thank you Tahoe. This is a very well written and touching review, I agree. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Absolutely. Thank you Al. You are special to me to. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetheart [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know, right?

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

All deserving credits Hunt. You have great skills writing as well. I am honor to be the subject of such good writing from everyone. You are all the best I could have asked for. That was a good review indeed. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You two are the sweetest. :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Jade,
    No worries and no apologies are necessary. The only thing that matters is that in the end we finally made that connection and became friends. I am also very honored that you placed me so highly on your list.
    Yes. I do remember what you looked like that Sunday morning and that moment when you came in to check on me. Whether it was your PJs or your Reno sweat shirt you had that “girl next door” beauty, in addion to your super model beauty and I stand by my earlier statement.
    No need to thank me. The Love Ranch is a great place to spend time. It has a down home friendly atmosphere. Whether it was the management and staff or all of your friends that you introduced me to, everyone treated me with great hospitality and courtesy. I was just trying to return in kind. For those that haven’t yet had the pleasure of visiting the Love Ranch but are considering doing so I highly recommend that you do. You won’t be sorry.
    I appreciate the compliment about me being a good lover. Personally, I think there is definitely room for me to improve. That’s why I'm coming back to see you. I need you to take me through some more practice sessions so that I can refine those skills.
    Jade, like you, I believe in taking care of the people that take care of me. I think that is one of the reasons that we get along so well. You set a standard for compassion and caring that we all should aspire to. Ir would make the world a much better place. Like you, I also hope that whatever path and direction life takes us in I hope that we are always able to call each other friend.

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I loved it. I got a lot compliment to you to on this one. You did great, no help needed.
    I really wish you didn't say that you are self conscious. You are so interesting, intelligent and fun to talk to. You hit the nerve when you say that we are here to, I wouldn't say help but guide for life. Every situation is a different situation as we deal with different people, but experiences like this should show that we are all worth the time and attention. I know many would say that it's because of the payment, but interaction with people has to mean more than that. Of course due to contract and the nature of the business here is where we need to meet but it doesn't take away from it's purpose. This is one of the most meaningful jobs I ever had and you along with all the other people that I met here are the ones that make worth it. So, I thank you for that. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe You know me. I will be quiet for a while, then pop from nowhere and say hello. So here I am. And please don't be mad at me when that hi comes like... 2am :mrgreen:

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You will like what I have planned. :idea:

25. I couldn't agree more with what you have stated about Jade. She is a very giving person, a hard worker and takes her job seriously in respecting others as well as getting the same in return . She is the definition of a well rounded person. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Very well written review! Jade sounds like an angel! [smilie=happy.gif]

27. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Thanks Breastlvr. "An Angel" is a very good way to describe Jade. Once people get to know her they understand that.

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww.. That is why I like to work with you. You always have something positive to say. It make me feel very special that you think that of me. Know that I think very highly of you too. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, it is BL, thank you for reading it. It's very kind of him to share it with others and extend his experience and thoughts.

31. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

It is obvious he is very taken with you. I really like these long reviews that are longer than 2 or 3 sentences. :D

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you for seeing that on me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We have something special. I do believe on that.
    Not everyone like or feel like they can write. I sure can't, but I do like any form of review. It show what great time we had.

34. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Great Party Hunt 13

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was great, but more than just a party :wink: