Jade Capri - GREAT Things Come To Those Who Wait!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scrt_sqrl, Sep 14, 2013.

1. I first discovered Jade way back in January of 2012. I had my heart set on another Lover, but I was always intrigued by the mysterious beauty that always had a heart over her face. Fast forward to my first trip to the Ranches in February 2012. I was sitting in the parlor getting acclimated to this new world and I saw Jade come walking by. I almost ripped of my date’s arm off when I said “That’s Jade!” It was funny how I recognized her by her gorgeous body and then I got to see that even more gorgeous face! She has some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen! She stopped and chatted for a second and complimented me on my shirt, but respectfully moved on after a bit, not to upset the girl that I was going to be partying with.

Well, over the last year and a half or so, Jade and I have kept in touch, through email and Twitter and we have always had great, fun conversations. In fact, she has been even sweet enough to keep me company at the bar or to let me hang out a bit in her room when I had down time in Moundhouse. We had never talked about partying, but she was always as sweet as she is sexy. About a month or so ago, I decided it was time for us to progress past the “let’s just be friends” section of your friendship ;-)

It was time for my yearly couple days in Vegas and I decided it was time to stop at The Love Ranch to visit Jade and take things to the next level. Well, if I didn’t have bad luck, I would have no luck at all. Because of the crazy weather out west, I missed my connecting flight into Reno, but when you have Jade Capri waiting for you the next afternoon, you find a way to make things work!

After being put up in a hotel as a “distressed traveler” for a few hours, I got an early flight into Reno, got to my hotel 12 hours late and freshened up. With only 2 short 2 hours naps, I got to the Ranch…THAT is when the adrenaline kicked in!!

I got there about a half hour early and hung out at the bar until my Brazilian beauty walked in. (Thanks Cherish for keeping me company!) Jade was wearing a tight black dress that showed off those perfect curves and all of the travel troubles were easily forgotten. It had been about 9 months since I had seen Jade in person and she gave me a HUGE hug and we sat and chatted about all of my travel issues and how I was totally pooped out from all of the craziness.

After a while, we looked at each other and we knew it was time to take things to the next level. She took me back to her room and we got the business end of things out of the way, which was totally painless. We got things all paid up and now it was time for the best part of my trip!!

I guess it is normal to have a few butterflies in your stomach when you are with someone new, but those went away within about 10 seconds. I don’t know if it was because of my wanting to party with her for so long or her generally easy going nature but once we began kissing, all of those butterflies were LONG GONE!! Let me just say, Jade kisses so well that her kisses would be worth the price of admission alone!! Even though we had never been together, it felt like we were two long lost lovers who hadn’t been together in years!

Well, one thing led to another (OF COURSE!!) and things just got better and better. I am not sure what it is, but Jade has a special 6th sense for knowing what to do, when to do it and how you want it done without you having to utter a single word! Everything we did had a totally natural flow. She really made me feel like we were made for each other and she genuinely seemed to be having as good of a time as I was!

After what I would call a hot, totally passionate “Round One”, Jade offered to give me a massage. I even told her that she could take a break, but she wasn’t having it. She made sure I felt like a king for every last second of our party! Then there was that equally great “Round Two”!

With all of this going on, I totally lost track of time, in the best of ways!!! I thought that possibly they forgot to call in to rebook or something, but nope, I checked my watch when I left and we were right on time. It seemed like a passionate eternity in the BEST of ways!

I am so glad that Jade and I finally got together. Whatever great things that you read in her other reviews are totally true! My friend Jade is truly something special. I can’t wait to see what will happen next!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Superb review! You're not the first to mention Jade's sixth sense. Maybe she's a sexual psychic! :D

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you for reading it. It's very sweet of you.

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, it is Breastlvr, thank you. I never thought about that, maybe I should start looking into it. :D

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

9. HAHA! Hey there! How are you?!? Ya look YUMMY!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hi Sqrl :)
    I am doing really good. thank you. How about you?
    I was just thinking of you. I was showing one of the ladies the Be Mine sign [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. HAHA! The sign hasn't fallen apart yet!?!? :lol:

So funny that I was just getting ready to write you! Your Brazilian brainwaves are working!!

Send some warm weather up here, ok??

12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Great review Jade!

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

I hope this picture warms you up. :wink: :mrgreen:

14. HAHA!! Hey there! Welcome home!!

Ummmmm....you just melted all the snow here!!

15. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Wow!! I live how these dresses hug your lucious curves!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

No, but I had to fix it. That is because great minds think alike.
    I am sending some warm weather to you. Or you can join me here on mine ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

No one could ever tell that you were tired Sqrl :)
    I mean… I couldn't tell hehe

18. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I think you could raise the dead, Jade. :)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. What a great review! Jade is such a classy lady! I'm glad you got to experience this with her!

20. Glad it was worth the wait, Jade is definitely worth waiting for!

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Why thank you :)
    Most of my dresses are huggy :)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Never fake yourself just to look perfect because perfection is never real and reality is never perfect.
    Muah :)

[​IMG]