REVIEW Jade Capri- At Last

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Just Another Guy, Jul 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Long story short- I was supposed to meet Jade last year for a first brothel experience. Well, I had some other remarkable brothel experiences instead, but things worked against us ever getting together. She described it like a movie along the lines of SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE. We just kept missing each other. So I finally met Jade the day before my party- incredible lady. And I anxiously returned the next day.

Jade is all woman. It seems she has all the features that makes her have something ideal for any man's taste- beauty, ass, breasts, curves. But of course, the best part of Jade is that she really did give me the complete experience- the passion and energy I imagined she had. She is a spiritual person, meaning she has thoughts about positive energy and she draws upon it and shares it freely. Her sexiest feature in my opinion is her confidence. She is somehow shy at the same time. It's hard to describe the combination- a kitten that changes to a tiger on the bed.

I started out giving her a small gift with a card. The card had a donkey on the front made of green "fur" and it said "GRASSY ASS" on the inside. I knew that between the English wording of a butchered Spanish "Gracious," that Portuguese speaking Jade would say "I don't get it." Well, I thought it was funny anyway. Jade doesn't pretend to "get it" or laugh at my jokes unless they are funny. She is fully honest and open. I wanted to thank her for being a good friend on email last year to introduce me to LPIN despite our never getting together for another year.

Because of one of her specials, I got a 90-minute party. Jade really put her all into that party, and smothered me in breasts and kisses. One detail I will mention is that she was totally awesome with deep throat oral pleasure and paying attention to exciting the entire cock, balls included.

Jade was worth the long wait for us to get together.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Here I am :)
    I will say that it was a pleasure to meet you and spend time with you.

Long story short- I was supposed to meet Jade last year for a first brothel experience. Well, I had some other remarkable brothel experiences instead, but things worked against us ever getting together. She described it like a movie along the lines of SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE. We just kept missing each other. So I finally met Jade the day before my party- incredible lady. And I anxiously returned the next day.
    I know! That was a bummer, but I always knew we would have our time together.

Jade is all woman. It seems she has all the features that makes her have something ideal for any man's taste- beauty, ass, breasts, curves. But of course, the best part of Jade is that she really did give me the complete experience- the passion and energy I imagined she had. She is a spiritual person, meaning she has thoughts about positive energy and she draws upon it and shares it freely. Her sexiest feature in my opinion is her confidence. She is somehow shy at the same time. It's hard to describe the combination- a kitten that changes to a tiger on the bed.
    This sounds so poetical. I really enjoyed reading it and will quote this paragraph.
    What can I say, after us getting to know eachother for a while things worked the way it did and I finally had the chance to meet you. I am who I am with the person I am with, meaning, you bring that up on me. After all, it's a two person experience, right?

I started out giving her a small gift with a card. The card had a donkey on the front made of green "fur" and it said "GRASSY ASS" on the inside. I knew that between the English wording of a butchered Spanish "Gracious," that Portuguese speaking Jade would say "I don't get it." Well, I thought it was funny anyway. Jade doesn't pretend to "get it" or laugh at my jokes unless they are funny. She is fully honest and open. I wanted to thank her for being a good friend on email last year to introduce me to LPIN despite our never getting together for another year.
    lol That was funny once I understood. Thinking well, sometimes I am the last one in the room laughing haha
    Life has to be that way, you express what you feel and when you feel, I like that about you too.

Because of one of her specials, I got a 90-minute party. Jade really put her all into that party, and smothered me in breasts and kisses. One detail I will mention is that she was totally awesome with deep throat oral pleasure and paying attention to exciting the entire cock, balls included.

Jade was worth the long wait for us to get together.
    Quite honestly, I wasn't thinking about the specials. I just wanted to spend the time with you and will leave it like that... as you mentioned... I am a little shy :)

Thank you for making it happen. Until next time ...

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    WL1 and kmoney like this.
  3. Great review! I have to agree with you, Jade has every single womanly attribute! :)

kmoney likes this.
  4. I am anxiously awaiting your words.

kmoney likes this.
  5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You are so loving with me Roxy. Thank you so much you sexy woman :)

6. Oh, you edited your words into your first comment on this thread. I almost missed them, except I decided to re-live the memory and read the whole thing.
    Such a thorough reply. We shall have to meet up again one day.

7. Quote me anyway you like or make it your own. I am also a published author and Jade read my book. Does she even know how HOT that is?????