Jade Capri and Sunny Star (LRN) 10/19/12

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by whterbt, Oct 26, 2012.

1. When I found out a few weeks ago that I was being scheduled for a business trip to northern CA, I immediately started scheming, and I was able to work the schedule out for a side trip to the ranches. I had had the idea of a Jade/Sunny party planted in my mind, and after reading Ankou's review of the combo I knew this was something I had to do.

Sunny greeted me immediately in the parlor when I arrived Friday night. She latched on and hug-walked me back to the couch where we could sit down. We sat and talked for a while before Jade came out, and then I spent some time catching up with her too. I was very happy to see them both.

After a while we collected Sunny, and went back to Jade's room to talk. Negotiations were easy, we are very honest with each other. I got a little preview of the sparks that were about to fly, too :D.

We all went and took care of payment, then Sunny accompanied me to the VIP room while Jade picked up supplies. She showed up shortly and we got into some wonderful kisses. Both ladies are excellent and unique at this!

The next 60 minutes were a whirlwind of passion and delight. These girls have unbelievable chemistry together and knew exactly when to tag-team...or double up ;). I was blown away by their beauty and sexuality. They truly complement each other.

We ended with a huge bang..."That was intense!" Jade said, and it really was. I had to lay there like a rag doll for a bit to recover :).

Afterwards I spent the rest of the evening at the DJ night in the parlor, hanging with Sunny and Jade and the rest of the ladies. Also I had the pleasure of meeting Dennis, great guy.

This party is one for the history books, I can hardly imagine one that would top it.

P.S. Jade, no, it was not "weird" :) (Inside joke)

2. We have been Jaded!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Hehehehe! I enjoy every party I do with you, or her. Best of both worlds right?! ;) I cannot wait till another party like this! Maybe next time we could have a go round on the swing! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. We sure have, I love being Jaded! Definitely have to try the swing next time, and maybe the jacuzzi! ;)

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. The jacuzzi? What a good idea!! Count me in, lets splish splah around baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!! What a Beautiful Duo!!!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Great review, this pair is looking to be quite the party these days :)

7. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

Awesome review. Jade was my first brothel experience and it was great. I'm finally getting plans together to get back out there next month. Thinking I may want to meet Sunny. :)

8. Thanks Al, jestr, Mike! These ladies are into each other, it is truly lovely.

9. He did a real good job of putting action into words! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. OOOOH! Are you now?? I would love to meet you! Maybe Jade and I can be a first 2 girl, if you have never had one!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Jade was my big sister when I first came, she took care of me!! We have chemisty! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

I may just want you all to myself lol

13. You can have me any way you want me!! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes you did :twisted:
    I think we were all Jaded, Whterbted, Sunnytized :mrgreen:

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

The Jacuzzi, hot tub, sex chair, swing..... :twisted:

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I is a great description of the events. Thank you Al [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You should try it sometime your self Jestr, perhaps in March [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Mike. So nice to know you read a lot around here. That was a awesome experience for me too. Good choice for you next visit. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I am looking forward to see you and say hi.

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

No, the word is out :shock: :D

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is true. I remember the very first day when you got here.

22. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

I might be able to stop in the Friday night after Thanksgiving. I'd love to meet Sunny, and say hi to you. I hope I can make it.

24. Excellent review, whterbt!! Good job, ladies! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Thanks Kenya! :D

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It will be nice to see you soon. To bad we didn't get to spend much time when you were here last. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Thank you Jade! It will be nice to see you too, hopefully we get more time this time ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Well honey, was really nice to see you today. I am sure you had a amazing time. See you tomorrow [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. I loved my party with Jade :)

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

thank you Kenya. he is really good at writing.

31. Thanks Beautiful!

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know Sunny no longer work here, but I can still enjoy our time together Whterbt

33. Sorry I missed you last time ;(. Hope you are having an awesome day and we'll have to try for my next trip! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's good to know you had a good time ;)

[​IMG]