JADE CAPRI amazing party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bamabert111, Mar 30, 2016.

1. i had met jade,one of the first times i started coming to ranch,she was so gorgeous then and is still gorgeous to this day,i was very nervous about talking to jade about partying,cause i thought a hot girl like jade wouldnt party with me,but me and her kept in contact,so finally i worked up the courage to party with her,im so glad i did,she has such beauty from head to toe,and those curves,woww,are they amazing,i was very nervous when we started our party,but she made me forget all about being nervous,i want go into any details but what an amazing time i had with you jade,and i look forward to many more,guys,please book this lady,another amazing woman i have had the opportunity to party with,thanks again jade for everything

2. blackhawk
    Chat with Me

blackhawk Well-Known Member

Awesome Review, everything you mentioned about Jade is right on . She is GORGOUS, HOT, and BEAUTIFUL HEAD To TOE !!
    And YES , So AMAZING SPENDING TIME WITH JADE !! :)

Andy, JadeCapri and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Jade is a truly amazing gal! I'm glad you got to experience her first hand ❤️

4. Jade is great, glad you got to get to know her better! She is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GiGi and more likes this.
  5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Congrats Bert!! I knew you would have the time of your life partying with Jade!!

GiGi and more likes this.
  6. Dear Bamabert, may I say it, when I met you few times hello! You are a little shy, observant and very kind gentleman! My few weeks here, I can assure you that Jade only goes thru her inner sites, you are very welcome to her! Indeed she is gorgeous and agree with many girls who knows her better than I, "she is amazing" in and outside! Thank you for sharing your lovely thoughts!

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

great review bamabert111! Reminds everyone how things aren't as out of reach as we think ;)

8. Great review. I will be more at ease when I meet Jade from reviews like this one.

Just around the corner.

Jade Capri likes this.
  9. That's always the best kind of parties, when you aren't expecting them!:)

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

We know each other since march or 11, isn't that right?
    I was thinking that you had all your time filled so I didn't want to impose and here you are telling em that you were nervous to talk to me :eek:
    We had an amazing time together and I asked my self "why we didnt do this before?" It's crazy :)
    You have always been super nice with me and I am looking forward to a newt time with you.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

By now you know what I think about you, right @blackhawk :)
    Cheers to many more times to come.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Wow! Great review Jade. Congrats!!!

13. blackhawk
    Chat with Me

blackhawk Well-Known Member

Jade , what we have is Respect and Honesty for each other ... makes for Great parties and a Wonderful friendship :) Cheers :)

14. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] A nice review for a sweet lady! ;)

15. This does sound like an amazing time!! Fellas, let her treat you to a great time :)

16. Great review! Jade is so flawlessly beautiful, and when you get to know her she is such an absolute sweetheart! I'm glad you two connected! :)

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Just thinking about this wonderful time :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

John N Ga likes this.
  18. Andy
    Chat with Me

Andy Active Member

Lady in RED!
    Wonderful in Bed!
    SHe's got such a great head!
    Keep watching this thread.

Her eyes are so blue!
    She'll make mush out of you!!!
    She's a lady with Class!
    Don't' let this opportunity Pass!!!!!

Setup a time!
    She's a special find!
    Jadecapri.com
    A from afar
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

JadeCapri likes this.