Jade Capri - AKA - The Most Nicest Lady in the World

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by atlfan, Jul 16, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Jade Capri AKA The Most Nicest Lady in the World

[​IMG]

I like to start each review with a mission statement. For this one I don't want to get TOO carried away or emotional, which I tend to do. But I still take pride in my reviews and like to have a theme for each one. I'm not gonna lie, I really enjoy the attention I receive and the way Jade strokes my ummmmm "ego" after reading it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Growing up my knowledge of exotic countries came purely from books, magazines, tv, movies, and videogames. My first impression or memory of Brasil was from the arcade classic Street Fighter II: The World Warrior. In this legendary game there is a character named Blanka who is from Brasil. When I first saw this game in an arcade way back in 1991, Blanka instantly became my favorite character. His electric shock attack looked so cool that for a long time he was my character of choice. I always thought the Brasil stage/level was really cool with the people in the background cheering and the giant anaconda wrapped around the tree.

[​IMG]

For Christmas of 1992, I received one of the best Christmas presents a kid my age could get at the time. A brand new Super Nintendo with Super Mario World and Street Fighter II. I have great memories of me and my brother unwrapping our new Super Nintendo and loading up Street Fighter II. I chose Blanka as my first character just like I did at the local arcade/pizza joint, and I think he chose Ryu.

[​IMG]

The following is his backstory from WikiPedia :

"Blanka first appeared in Street Fighter II. In his ending, he reunites with his mother Samantha, who recognizes him from the anklet he wears. She reveals that Blanka was once known as Jimmy, before he was in a plane crash as a little boy. This crash caused him to be raised in the wild, although he has connections to a local village. Ever since the crash, Blanka/Jimmy had been separated from his mother. Blanka's plane crash landed him in the Amazon Rainforest and he was exposed to electric eels, mutating his appearance and giving him electric powers. He learned capoeira concepts and combined these with his electrical power to turn himself into one of the most powerful fighters in the world."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

I never thought I would have an intimate relationship with a certified, licensed, and accredited sex goddess from this seemingly far away country.

[​IMG]

Brasil is easily one of the most breathtaking places in the world. Yet the most beautiful thing to come out of this land is not the extravagant resorts,

[​IMG]

Salvador Beaches,

[​IMG]

Iguazu Falls,

[​IMG]

Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro,

[​IMG]

Fernando de Noronha,

[​IMG]

or the Amazon River.

[​IMG]

Its Jade fu*king Capri.

[​IMG]

As many have said before, she is kind of a big deal. (Shout out to @ProPixByBrad for taking these great photos)

My weekend with Jade was filled with new adventures, experiences, good advice, support, honesty, and most importantly fun. Jade taught me how to further refine myself as a man and how to continue to take more baby steps towards being even more of a heartthrob. :twisted: She even gave me some nuggets of wisdom that I can apply on future dates and romantic situations. To my surprise, it was new knowledge to my friend who is a much more seasoned veteran than me in the dating game. I think my minor missteps and successes may have inspired a new tips/advice thread Jade may be starting for men. Lol. Whoopsie!

:oops: :roll: :lol:

[​IMG]

Thanks Jade! You are the sexiest Atlanta Falcons fan past, present, or future. You made this atlfan very happy.

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[​IMG]

roxanneprice likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: Jade Capri - AKA The Most Nicest Lady in the World

Jade Capri AKA The Most Nicest Lady in the World
    I wish, but I love to be on your eyes.
    I like to start each review with a mission statement. For this one I don't want to get TOO carried away or emotional, which I tend to do. But I still take pride in my reviews and like to have a theme for each one. I'm not gonna lie, I really enjoy the attention I receive and the way Jade strokes my ummmmm "ego" after reading it.
    It's ok to be emotional, so you have nothing to worry about it. Although I really like you funny side as well. I am late but here to stroke your ego [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Growing up my knowledge of exotic countries came purely from books, magazines, tv, movies, and videogames. My first impression or memory of Brasil was from the arcade classic Street Fighter II: The World Warrior. In this legendary game there is a character named Blanka who is from Brasil. When I first saw this game in an arcade way back in 1991, Blanka instantly became my favorite character. His electric shock attack looked so cool that for a long time he was my character of choice. I always thought the Brasil stage/level was really cool with the people in the background cheering and the giant anaconda wrapped around the tree.
    Never heard about this game. I have to admit that I am not much of a video game player. Blanka is actually a girls name.

For Christmas of 1992, I received one of the best Christmas presents a kid my age could get at the time. A brand new Super Nintendo with Super Mario World and Street Fighter II. I have great memories of me and my brother unwrapping our new Super Nintendo and loading up Street Fighter II. I chose Blanka as my first character just like I did at the local arcade/pizza joint, and I think he chose Ryu.
    Seeing that baby picture of you I can only imagine how cute you look after opening up the presents.

I never thought I would have an intimate relationship with a certified, licensed, and accredited sex goddess from this seemingly far away country.
    Licensed, not certified hahah but with good experience. See? I moved here all the way from Brasil, just for you and my other lovely lovers. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Brasil is easily one of the most breathtaking places in the world. Yet the most beautiful thing to come out of this land is not the extravagant resorts,
    Salvador Beaches,
    Iguazu Falls,
    Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro,
    Fernando de Noronha,
    or the Amazon River.

Its Jade fu*king Capri. Loved that. Now how much of attraction can I be for you? :mrgreen:

As many have said before, she is kind of a big deal. (Shout out to @ProPixByBrad for taking these great photos) He is awesome and everyone should have picture done by him. I should add Brad on my wish list for pictures.

My weekend with Jade was filled with new adventures, experiences, good advice, support, honesty, and most importantly fun. Jade taught me how to further refine myself as a man and how to continue to take more baby steps towards being even more of a heartthrob. She even gave me some nuggets of wisdom that I can apply on future dates and romantic situations. To my surprise, it was new knowledge to my friend who is a much more seasoned veteran than me in the dating game. I think my minor missteps and successes may have inspired a new tips/advice thread Jade may be starting for men. Lol. Whoopsie!

Thanks Jade! You are the sexiest Atlanta Falcons fan past, present, or future. You made this atlfan very happy.
    You did inspire me and I have yet to add that to my thread. Thank you for the inspiration. I am happy that you take everything in a good way and listen. Everything that I say is for your future life as a boyfriend or husband to a beautiful lady. They don't need to know, but they will be impressed as I am. You are a great "student" Thank you so much for all you do for me on the boards and for your loyalty. With me loyalty is threaded as gold. And I am not even saying in a way only of seeing me, but in every other way. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review atlfan! Love Jade in the Falcons shirt!!!! :wink:

4. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Very Nice Lady and Very Nice Review.

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Jade is very special! :D

6. Re: Jade Capri - AKA The Most Nicest Lady in the World

[​IMG]

(found this on google images)

7. Re: Jade Capri - AKA The Most Nicest Lady in the World

Thanks! With the additon of Steven Jackson we should be really good this year!

8. Re: Jade Capri - AKA The Most Nicest Lady in the World

I agree! Super super super special!

9. Re: Jade Capri - AKA The Most Nicest Lady in the World

Thanks bro namath!

10. Police Officer - "Can I see some identification young lady?"

Jade Capri - "Sure (Jade whips out her fold out wallet quickly), Jade Capri - registered Sex Princess"

Police Officer - "I'm sorry maam, have a nice day"

Jade Capri - "Thats right! And don't you forget it!"

[​IMG]

11. Very cute!!

12. Jade!!!!!!! I want to take u on a real outdate next time. I think taking u to a movie could be fun, or if there are any special places/activities in the area u have always wanted to visit i am all ears. KISSES!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Haha silly IT pickup lines I saw on Buzzfeed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Re: Jade Capri - AKA The Most Nicest Lady in the World

Haha the Falcons are terrible this year. Next year!!! Lol. :oops:

15. Great review and these are great. I might have to use a few of them. lol

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is huh? He does a great job. That is a nice tshirt :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetheart. It is a very nice review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you honey, so are you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awesome ATL.

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I saw that right when you posted. You got me laughing too

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol... You are way too funny. I am glad you don't say that when you are ...you know... or I would bust laughing on you. :lol:

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I can't wait [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] let's talk.

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

This was cute and funny Atl.

25. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

You truly are a sweetheart!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Your response make me smile. You continue to prove u are the most nicest lady in the world. And by nice i mean beautiful, kind, thoughtful, intelligent, and genuine.

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Tahoe :)
    I can see you using them hehe

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... I am so happy you even notice me :D

29. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

It would be impossible to notice you. And I mean that in the nicest possible way! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That was my intention. Thank you so much for everything. It was nice to talk to you this morning. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think I understood. :mrgreen:

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I hope you're having a wonderful day. Here's a little something to make it a bit better. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]