Jade and Pantera - AKA - It Happened One Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by atlfan, Nov 30, 2013.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]

It Happened One Night

[​IMG]

My latest trip to paradise had a few unexpected twists in it. The original plan was to go see my "steady gf", and to meet Pantera for the first time separately.

Due to my limited time in the area and unforeseen events, I decided to roll my two appointments into a hot-ass threesome at my home-base LRN.

Personally, I like to choose first time combinations of ladies whenever possible. I kind of feel like a pioneer discovering a new land for the first time. My own version of Plymouth Rock. lol. :roll:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

I didn't know what to expect when first meeting Pantera. We had not had a lot of interaction before. She posted once on my "Time to Reparty" thread, and we exchanged a few PMs. I kept my PMs short, but at the same time, was honest about my personality and the type of guy I am. Personally, when I let a pretty girl like Pantera or Jade know I am a bit shy, it becomes easier to be myself.

I met Jade and Pantera at the LRN parlor and gave them both a hug. I must say they were both looking quite delicious. After introducing myself to Pantera , she made me feel comfortable within moments. I thought to myself, "Oooooooooh, I like her; this is gonna be fun." :twisted:

We took care of arrangements, and I had a few moments alone with Pantera in the VIP room before things got started. Sitting next to her it was hard to ignore her beautiful eyes and smile. We didn't have much time to get to know each other, but in just a few minutes I think we found that our personalities worked well together. She asked me some flattering questions about myself, which felt nice coming from such a gorgeous woman.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Quickly, things got started. Both of these women have such incredible bodies! We all know what a fan of Jade's body I am, yet Pantera's body is just as sweet. I was in shock by how scorching hot these girls were. They are both just my type :shock: :eek: :p :lol:.

I won't go into the details but I had my "patented smirk" on my face the whole time. Each girl paid me alot of attention and I think we shared one another nicely. lol.

[​IMG]

Jade has demonstrated twice with me an amazing ability to connect with the other woman in the room. She plays very nicely with others. :lol: Haha. Over the time I have known her, I think we have developed a nice chemistry and understanding between us. I don't know how many more threesomes I will have, but if I do they will definitely involve Jade. Just the sounds she makes and the way she looks at you, elevates the experience to a whole new level.

[​IMG]

P.S. Pantera - I had a great time! It was so nice to meet you, and I really enjoyed your personality and other "assets and skills". I felt very relaxed around you despite you being a straight up hottie. After the party I got a little more time to talk to you, and I really enjoyed it. I am intrigued to see more of you in the future. Hopefully, you will be around when I make my next trip out there.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

P.S. Jade - I think by now you may have an idea about how I feel about you. haha. You really brought the passion during this party and throughout our couple days of fun together. You never fail to make me smile, no matter what the situation.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

[​IMG]

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Great review atl!! Captivating ladies....for sure!!

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hahaha
    She look so pretty and I look like a yellow lego. History of my life lol

7. Yea the hottest yellow lego ever! U should be very proud because you are so darn sexy even when u are goofing around. Your legs, thighs, and boobies look incredible here. And it shows off your sense of humor - which is so sexy! And I like those cute-ass knees too lol.

8. Sounds like an excellent time Atlfan.
    They are two very beautiful ladies.

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Love the pics ;)
    Can't wait to do that again!!

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Super hot combo!! :)

13. Jade pointed out I like the blonde/black hair combos. Haha. I guess i do :)

14. pantera
    Chat with Me

and what a hot combo it was :) :) :)

15. [​IMG]

16. pantera
    Chat with Me

I love it ATL! & I'm honored that you put me on your signature ;)

XOXO [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. That sounds like a fun party!

18. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks sissy ;)

It was!!

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Dream duo!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you John :)
    We had a lot fun... I am sure you will have naughty ideas and we can talk in the future [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

She is gorgeous!!!

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Okay, I take that, you are right, I like sense of humor in a man too.
    My knees huh? I am a little ticklish there sometimes.

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ranch :)
    She make me look really good :)

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww I loved the Booty Gallery and those pictures look awesome too. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. pantera
    Chat with Me

Jade's so pretty! We had so much fun together. :)

[​IMG]

26. YOOOWWWZZZAA!!!

27. Great review, Atlfan! I love the title font and pics :D

28. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

What a team!!!

29. pantera
    Chat with Me

It was a great party Shelby!

[​IMG]

30. That's a lot of curves ! They have the nicest butts.

31. pantera
    Chat with Me

Why thank you Bella :) Yours is pretty cute !

32. [​IMG]

Yes Panteras ass is quite a site

33. pantera
    Chat with Me

Lol @ ass pic Ranch9898

34. pantera
    Chat with Me

He's very detailed isn't he :)