Jade and Jordan - AKA - A Night to Remember

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by atlfan, Jul 21, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

A Night to Remember

[​IMG]

After about a year visiting my favorite lady at the LRN, I wanted to expand my horizons. However, I found it difficult to explore knowing I would be missing out on fun with my imaginary girlfriend Jade Capri. Haha. So I came up with a solution.

I know for most men, a 2 girl threesome is at the top of their fantasy list. I thought it would be cool, but I never spent much time thinking about it. Then I saw Jade's ╚ ❥ JADE CAPRI PLUS ONE - Two Girls Party thread.

A few lines got me really turned on, and I thought it would be fun to try. The idea seemed a little intimidating - but I saw it as a challenge and something to brag about for years to come. lol.

This was important because I needed to experience another girl at the ranches. There are many special women out there and I was too focused on just one.

:oops: :roll: :cry:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

I scheduled a 2 girl party as an appetizer before my overnight with Jade. Plans had changed last minute and I found myself scrambling to find another lady to join us. I nearly wussed out, but Jade slapped some sense into me and kept things on track. She called over to the Bunny Ranch and found out that Jordan Soprano was available.

Intrigued by this new combination, I gave her the green light. Jade and I started giggling with anticipation.

When I was told Jordan was on her way I was a little nervous, but mostly excited.

Upon her arrival, I transformed into a little schoolgirl. Jordan looked incredible! I wish the girl next door was this spicy! She made me very comfortable, even though I forgot how to speak once I gazed into her eyes.

[​IMG]

I discovered we are the same age and had a few things in common. I always find these types of coincidences very interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade joined us in the VIP room and I became the hot meat in a COY FINALIST SANDWICH. Lol.

[​IMG]

The party was very pleasurable and fun. I felt very confident and relaxed with a sexy ass lady on each arm (I really liked switching off kissing you two). I think we all had great chemistry and the flow of the party felt very natural. Jade and Jordan worked very well together. It was awesome to watch these mega-babes "interact" with eachother. I loved kissing/licking one girl while only being able to hear and feel what was going on elsewhere. Haha. I am still grinning.

:twisted: :lol: :D

[​IMG]

I enjoyed our discussions afterwards and cuddling with you both. The way you two petted me while I was catching my breath was really nice.

Thank you for showing me an amazing time. I don't know what the outcome will be, but you should both win COY 2012. These ladies treated me with great care and were just perfect. You girls made me feel like a very special guy and I truly thank
    you both.

[​IMG]

P.S. Jordan - It was a pleasure to meet you. I know I got a little tongue tied when we first started talking, but you worked with me and put me at ease. I thought it was really cool to spend time with a so-cal girl who shared some similar interests. You are stunningly beautiful and have a very sweet personality to match. I really enjoyed the energy and intensity you brought, especially during cowgirl (HOT!!!). Jade and I were super impressed and were raving about you in the aftermath. I look forward to getting to know you better and staying in touch.

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

[​IMG]

P.S. Jade - I'm glad you encouraged me to not back out of the 2 girl party when plans changed. You had an opportunity to make a little more money but you made my experience the priority. I definitely noticed and appreciated that. When I see you looking out for my best interests (which happens quite often!) it warms my little heart. It felt amazing to tell you about my success at my new job after making sweet love to you. Haha.

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

And the award goes to...........

Jaden Coprano!!!

[​IMG]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

After about a year visiting my favorite lady at the LRN, I wanted to expand my horizons. However, I found it difficult to explore knowing I would be missing out on fun with my imaginary girlfriend Jade Capri. Haha. So I came up with a solution.

I know for most men, a 2 girl threesome is at the top of their fantasy list. I thought it would be cool, but I never spent much time thinking about it. Then I saw Jade's "Threesomes : Make them Happen" thread.
    You been a sweetie for the past year Atl and I like that you have opened your mind to new experiences. Know that by no means I am telling you to find another " imaginary girl" but it's a good thing to explore. Even better when it include yours truly :)

http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52642&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

A few lines got me really turned on, and I thought it would be fun to try. The idea seemed a little intimidating - but I saw it as a challenge and something to brag about for years to come. lol.

This was important because I needed to experience another girl at the ranches. There are many special women out there and I was too focused on just one. I was also motivated by OSU Mike's post on the Jade Capri fan club thread about not limiting yourself to just one lady.

I would love to brag about it, but i't not like I can be that open with my friends back home..lol...
    You don't have to limit your self as in the "real" world you will find a different lady, but don't forget about me :mrgreen:

I scheduled a 2 girl party as an appetizer before my overnight with Jade. Plans had changed last minute and I found myself scrambling to find another lady to join us. I nearly wussed out, but Jade slapped some sense into me and kept things on track. She called over to the Bunny Ranch and found out that Jordan Soprano was available.

Intrigued by this new combination, I gave her the green light. Jade and I started giggling with anticipation.

When I was told Jordan was on her way I was a little nervous, but mostly excited.

Upon her arrival, I transformed into a little schoolgirl. Jordan looked incredible! I wish the girl next door was this spicy! She made me very comfortable, even though I forgot how to speak once I gazed into her eyes.
    lol... I didn't have to slap you some sense, but I did think you were not going through with it for a moment. I couldn't wait for her to get here, I must admit. lol
    I was nervous too so you know hehe.

I discovered we are the same age, grew up not too far from eachother in CA, and both have family in GA. I always find these types of coincidences very interesting. Especially when it is a "fate" type of situation.

Jade joined us in the VIP room and I became the hot meat in a COY FINALIST SANDWICH. Lol.

That was great. The COY team.

The party was very pleasurable and fun. I felt very confident and relaxed with a sexy ass lady on each arm (I really liked switching off kissing you two). I think we all had great chemistry and the flow of the party felt very natural. Jade and Jordan worked very well together. It was awesome to watch these mega-babes "interact" with eachother. I loved kissing/licking one girl while only being able to hear and feel what was going on elsewhere. Haha. I am still grinning.

I loved it and thank you for not changing your mind about doing it

I enjoyed our discussions afterwards and cuddling with you both. The way you two petted me while I was catching my breath was really nice.

Thank you for showing me an amazing time. I don't know what the outcome will be, but you should both win COY 2012. These ladies treated me with great care and were just perfect. You girls made me feel like a very special guy and I truly thank
    you both.
    We didn't win, but it was a honor to be nominated and make the finalist. There is always next year.

P.S. Jordan - It was a pleasure to meet you. I know I got a little tongue tied when we first started talking, but you worked with me and put me at ease. I thought it was really cool to spend time with a so-cal girl who shared some similar interests. You are stunningly beautiful and have a very sweet personality to match. I really enjoyed the energy and intensity you brought, especially during cowgirl (HOT!!!). Jade and I were super impressed and were raving about you in the aftermath. I look forward to getting to know you better and staying in touch.

P.S. Jade - I'm glad you encouraged me to not back out of the 2 girl party when plans changed. You had an opportunity to make a little more money but you made my experience the priority. I definitely noticed and appreciated that. When I see you looking out for my best interests (which happens quite often!) it warms my little heart. It felt amazing to tell you about my success at my new job after making sweet love to you. Haha.

You are a part of it all and I feel lucky that I got to know you. Thank you so much for keeping coming back and I am looking forward to many more times to come before you get married :)
    You are special. thank you for it all. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

And the award goes to...........

Jaden Coprano!!!

3. ::UPDATE::

4. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

I'll admit I've never thought of a Jade and Jordan combo... and it intrigues me greatly, as I've always considered pairing either of them with someone else :oops: (and sadly that's no longer an option)

but now, after this review, yeah... definitely a possibility.
    thanks atlfan :)

5. Thanks crumbie! With so many combos it is certainly tough to choose. You cannot go wrong with either of these ladies. I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone. Next I need to to a Jade-less one on one with more hotties and get more experience under my belt.

No offense Jade! I am sure you'll lose alot of sleep thinking about me with other women. Be strong. hahahahahaha.

6. Great review and team combo! Jade brings the fun once again and Jordan adds to the naughtiness!

Outstanding! :D

7. Thanks! Check out my other Jade review

http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=73322

I used a street fighter 2 theme and I think ur sig and avatar sparked the idea. CAPCOM!!

8. Haha, that's great! I didn't even see that review until you linked me to it. Creative and fun!

9. [​IMG]

I want to remove this with my teeth!!!! Starting at the bottom!

[​IMG]

Can you hold that pose for a few minutes? I promise I'll be quick!!

10. Great review of Jade & Jordan! So creative too, ATLfan! I like how you included some sexy pics! Glad you had a great two girl party!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Thank you! I wanted to say hi when I was sitting across from you during ustream with Jade but I got really shy. Haha maybe next time. :oops:

12. Aw, believe me.. I am the exact same! Only in front of so many people, sometimes I'm not sure if I should go say hi or just wait lol. When I'm one on one with someone is when I'm most comfortable. :oops: Next time, ATL! :) But, I am happy to hear you had such a great visit here as usual! Muah!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Love this new pic im sure there are many more amazing ones to come

had to add it to the review - twas too spicy

[​IMG]

14. Edit

15. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Great party idea... I have partied with one and only met the other, but they are both great ladies :)

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

And I loved it!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Thanks Jade! I too feel very lucky I got to meet someone as unique and cute as you. Thank you for always keeping in touch despite being much more busy than you were back when we first met. I really like how hard you work and how you are always improving your businesses and making moves. Its really sexy! And your tech skills really turn me on.

I try to be respectful of your time and space but you still manage to reach out to me on a regular basis and I think that is really sweet of you. Thank for being my sexy brazilian flamethrower as well as a trusted confidant.

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. A favorite of mine

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

great deal is that you now have a report and has proof of what you knew... It will be amazing! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

exactly. but first we will have to wait and see who is around for making plans.

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol I totally support you seeing other ladies and yes I will think about it, but I will get over it :mrgreen:
    Remember, I am scorpio :p

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much SouthPaw. You just described our party in few words ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is indeed a very creative way to write about it. He took a lot time fixing and editing. I am happy you enjoy it. Can you imagine? those reviews in a not so shades of gray book and still awesome reading?

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You may at any moment [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know, right? he is very creative with reviews and threads. Thank you babe. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetie. This one is from when I went to Blue Lakes. It was a really nice day. I think I posted them on my traveling tread. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Jestr [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] We are fun together. It's a idea for you to consider maybe for next trip?

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww.. way to make me smile. It's nice to know that you find all of that attractive. Because that most likely won't change hehe
    I really appreciate that you always respect my time and my me time. That is very important to me.
    You know that you can always come to me for advices and to talk about things, no matter what it is. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

30. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Thank you.

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

32. You always post great reviews ATL. Keep up the good work. ;)

33. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Hot!!!!

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

It was definitely a night I'll never forget!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]