Is this your first time?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by kzgurl, Aug 8, 2019.

1. kzgurl
    Chat with Me

kzgurl Active Member

You are welcome to visit the Kit Kat Ranch and go on a complimentary tour.

The girls will line up and you can choose a lovely lady to go on a tour with. She will show you around and answer any questions you might have. Each of our ladies give a unique tour, all very different with different pricing and specialties. We encourage you to take as many tours as you would like so you can get to know each girl. At the end of your tour(s), we would love you to party with one or more of our beautiful ladies. However, there is never an obligation but we know you will most likely stay awhile and enjoy their company.

Couples are encouraged to come by and take a tour as well. The Kit Kat Ranch is a safe place to explore your fantasies. #Fun #Fantasy #Exploration #Play

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Benz and Leo Goodale like this.
  3. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

Great info, very helpful!! @kzgurl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Benz and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. ShayRose
    Chat with Me

ShayRose Licensed Massage Therapist

It seems nerve racking at first until you choose your lady, then all is well! We will take you on a private tour where you can ask whatever questions you would like! But don’t forget, prices must be talked about in our rooms only. :) after the tour, we may then go back to my room to get a little more comfortable and talk about how we can make your fantasies come true.

Don’t be nervous guys and gals, I may seem intimidating but I promise I don’t bite unless you ask me to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Benz likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @Benz for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]