Is there really such a thing as "bad sex"?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Guy, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Guy
    Chat with Me

Guy New Member

Is there really such a thing as "bad sex"? Just curious.

2. Unfortunately yes there is such a thing as bad sex. My ex-wife had the warmth and sensuality of a wet dish rag. If there isn't chemistry or the things you like aren't in sync believe me it can be terrible.

3. Sex is like pizza. When it’s good, it’s amazing! When it’s bad, I’m still going to eat the whole thing lol :)

Caknucklehead, grizzly, JJ S. and 5 others like this.
  4. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Yes there is, but you first have to define what "sex" is to you or in context with your question. Some people think masturbation is sex, do you? If you paid someone to perform fellatio on your penis and you were hoping to have an erection and orgasm, but for whatever reason that person was not "good" enough to complete the act the way you wanted it, would that be bad sex? At a brothel, expectations might make a difference on what a client might think is a bad sex experience. With a prospective or real girlfriend, would lots of sexual foreplay, intimate touching, kissing and teasing resulting in sexual frustration and blue balls be considered bad sex?

I can't force myself like that. When I lived in southern California, I used to go to a small local family owned Italian restaurant for pizza. As the owners got older and finally wanted to retire, they sold their restaurant. The new owners or whoever was working for them, burnt the bottom crust of the pizza, and I couldn't eat it. Burnt as in black. It was a thicker crust pizza, so the pizza toppings looked fine.

Sharky likes this.
  5. Yikes! That is pretty bad. Could you tell when you picked the slice up or not until you took a bite? :)

Sharky likes this.
  6. Really bad pizza exists. 25 years ago (at least) we ordered pizza that was so bad when we offered it to the dog she sniffed it and walked away.

isurfer likes this.
  7. Wow! After hearing these anecdotes, I’m very grateful that I’ve never had bad sex or bad pizza! :)

renark, grizzly and Sharky like this.
  8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

Not until I tried to take a bite. The pizza was very hot, and I never had the habit of lifting up a pizza slice over my head or at a sharp angle to look at the bottom crust and I still don't have that habit. I'm more concerned about melting cheese and hot toppings falling all over the place if I tried to look at the bottom of a pizza slice. Melting cheese can burn fingers.

9. I don’t really have that habit either. And the thin crust ones feel like they could be burned anyway hehe :)

10. isurfer
    Chat with Me

What do sex and pizza have in common? This thread.

11. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

[​IMG]
    ..................................................................................

12. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

One more, because I'm in a weird mood lol

[​IMG]

13. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I remember my ex waking me out of a dead sleep by reaching around and grabbing my junk, but I was too tired and sleepy. She got pissed off coz I wasn’t in the mood. Shit, when I was in the mood and she wasn’t, I’d take care of it myself.

14. Yes, there is such a thing as "bad sex". I was in bed with a woman who was going absolutely wild. Screaming and moaning, humping (broke the bed frame), squirting - I'm glad she was having fun, because I never did orgasm. I played along, but I was just turned on enough to keep a good hard-on, but not get off.

I gave her a couple more tries, but it was the same every time - evidently she enjoyed the sh*t out of me - I couldn't get off except once - I jacked off of her tits.

kionneon likes this.
  15. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

yes there is BAd Sex when the girl just lays there all dead fish style and you can tell she isn't into it.

grizzly likes this.

16. Haha awesome! :)

Built tough and Natasha Star like this.
  17. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, now I am really hungry.
    As a side note, the Serbian word for pussy sounds exactly like "pizza"

Natasha Star likes this.
  18. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Now eating that could lead to great sex. But there is bad sex and its worse than bad pizza you just want to stop and get out of the room I had this happen a couple times in my life. But most of the time sex is the best thing ever

grizzly and Natasha Star like this.
  19. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Maybe that thong is Serbian made??? :D

I guess it could also give new meaning to bringing home pizza for dinner lol

TiredFrog, grizzly and Ragazo Solo like this.
  20. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

21. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Haha yea. Who doesn't love pizza night!?

Natasha Star likes this.
  22. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Yes looking back the girl I lost my virginity to was awful, she gave lazy blowjobs, she didn't ride the right way, she was just bad or lazy

23. Guy
    Chat with Me

Guy New Member

Saw this and it reminded me of this thread.

upload_2019-10-13_20-56-17.jpeg

Attached Files:

isurfer likes this.
  24. Yes, bad sex is when after you finish, the guy says "you're still going to jail ma'am". o_O

25. Lmaoooo you said it I was thinking it such a turn from the original topic

26. Guy
    Chat with Me

Guy New Member

I thought he was just making a joke.

27. I've had my share of bad sex but also some mediocre, some good and occasionally great sex. If it was good all the time though we wouldn't be able to appreciate it quite as well I don't think...

28. LMAO!!!!!!!!! :)

29. isurfer
    Chat with Me

I was married for 26 years. Sometimes the sex was great with my wife, sometimes bad, and everything in between. At least I had sex on a regular basis, and accepted the good with the bad, it isn't going to be the same every time. Good and bad sex works both ways, I knew I wasn't a good lover so my wife had to put up with me too. I felt that some sex was better than no sex. With girlfriends, even with my wife when we were dating, the sex always seemed to be good, at least for me. The infrequency of sex and not seeing my girlfriend all the time led to expectations and anticipation for our rare sexual encounters. Maybe a couple of times a month if I was lucky, they didn't live with me.

DaniellaValenti likes this.
  30. non consensual sex is definitely BAD sex.

JJ S., isurfer and DaniellaValenti like this.
  31. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

The way I do it yep!lol
    Do you me bad as in That Shaft is one BAD MUTHA...

My point is Sex is what you make it. So always try to make it fun.

32. I was going to reply with a long answer but really isurfer really put it beautifully about defining what "sex" means to you because it is different to everyone and working out what bad sex would be from there.

Baba1234 likes this.
  33. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]