Is there a lady's environment available at the ranch?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2008.

1. I am a 45 year old woman, and I want to experience new things in a safe and healthy environment. As an average middle age woman who is inexperienced in such things, I am asking here about my going about becoming a discrete customer? I do not want to just walk into a place where men customers are around who maybe judging me. That may not be the case, but still this is how I would feel; uncomfortable none the less. So is there a place within your establishment where I can have conversations with the bunnies in a lady's environment?

2. Hey hunny first off let me be the first to give you a BIG HUG! :HUG: LMAO, you did bring up a good question! I think that the only private place for a women to socalize(sp) witht he girls would be in there room, we see lots and lots of girls comin in here! I honestley think that 1/2 of the guys that come in here would be more scared since they are out numbered my the vagina race :) BIG SMILE.....so as far as that, I would say pick a bunny and e-mail her! If you have any more questions feel free to ask, I am good at returnin e-mails right away, [email protected] Hope your havin a great day :)
    ~Bentley Jo

3. i sent you a PM HowDoIDoThis...;)