Is there a chatroom?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2007.

1. I was just wondering if there is a chatroom on this forum?

Thx

2. :D Yes, there is a chatroom in the General Forum. Go to the General Forum and click on the topic "Live Chat...Join Us"

Follow these instructions.....

First time users just follow the instructions below...

The first window ask for the following....
    username = guest
    password = bunny

Then register your name and password.
    Then you can log on to the live chat.

Chat is open from 5 - 9PM PST and from 8PM - 12AM EST
    :D

3. SmittenKitten

Go to this link:
    http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?t=4655

follow the directions in the FIRST post.

As Partyman said above, the chatroom is open from 8pm-12pm EST, OR 5pm-9pm PST.

If you have any questions, PM me or email me.

BRDean

4. Thank you so much guys! I certainly appreciate the information.

Have a wonderful weekend.

xo

5. Ok...so I did exactly as you said to do and it's not working. The password isn't going through. It keeps saying I need 'authorization.' Oh well...Thanks anywho!

6. the chatroom isn't open now. its OPEN at 8pm EST, 5pm PST. Closes at 12midnight, 9pm PST.

BRDean

7. :D Most likely, you couldn't get in because the chat room isn't open yet. It's open from 5 - 9PM PST and 8PM - 12AM EST :D

8. Thx. I breezed thru the times too quickly last time.

:oops:

9. BTW Partyman...I noticed your bday is 2 days before mine! Leo's rock!

10. :D You're quite welcome, my dear :D

11. :D Thank You for looking at my profile!!! Yes, my birthday is in August, too, sweetie. Since we are both Leo's, maybe we should celebrate our birthdays together :wink:

12. Call me we can chat

13. What woud you like to chat about?

Boy, I never realized so many woman were interested in becoming bunnies. That's good for them but even better for you eh Dennis? lol.

I never knew this place exsisted until Tyra. Perhaps a bit before Tyra when I breezed through it on HBO. When I started watching Tyra I said OH THAT'S THE SHOW ON HBO!! Haha!

I give the girls allot of credit and I respect them for doing what they want to do and NOT what society expects them to do. YOU GO GIRLIES!! KUDOS! lol

Personally, I think Madame Suzette has a rockin' position! She's a doll for what I gathered.

But I have a question for you Dennis and my question is:

How do you fit all of these girls in your establishment?