Is any women at your Brothel Ranch into tickle fetish?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by David Moore, Jun 5, 2019.

?

Is any women at your Brothel Ranch into tickle fetish?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I was wondering is any women at your Brothel Ranch into tickle fetish? I am planing on going to a Brothel Ranch just don't no which one yet.

What I am looking for is a very sexy woman that is very ticklish and don't mind a little tickling before sex. If anyone at your Brothel Ranch is into that please reply to this message and please let me know how much that would cost.

Thank you!

2. There are lots of ladies who are fetish friendly. Check out profiles and find some ladies who interest you. Pricing is only discussed one on one at the Ranch, not online or over the phone. Every lady’s prices are different, so I& it doesn’t work out with one you can speak to another. Good luck! :)

Brandon E Bolhuis likes this.
  3. Thank you for replying back. I just wanted to make sure I have enough money before I go so I don't waste my and the women at the ranch time. I am not a rich person so I wound like to know what I can get for 1 hour. I do understand this is their job just trying to be fair on both sides.

Brandon E Bolhuis likes this.
  4. well, i've been having some luck in information gathering when i give a vague description of what i'd like and then express my projected budget; it seems they are permitted to at least tell us yes or no, at that point, because we're still not talking business and what's charged for each menu item. usually, i've been getting referals, also, because a lot of the girls have specials [whether ongoing, seasonal, or spontaneous (Kiki Lover has a lot of spontaneous specials)] and like discounts for Veterans. Roxy replied, so i would suggest you communicate with either Roxy and/or Cumshida, maybe think about booking two girls [one to tickle and one to watch] for your first visit, and go from there.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  5. Thank you both for the information.

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]