In A...

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by JustinC, Dec 19, 2007.

1. JustinC
    Chat with Me

JustinC Active Member

Trans Am(rena) on a Sunny Day in August each being a SexySweetGirl they arrive at the ranch.
    Congrats to the four of you on recently being selected to become bunnies. Hope you have a lot of success and a great 2008 on your new adventure.

2. That is fucking great!!! I love it!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif] [smilie=my heart fire up for you.gif]

3. [smilie=love together.gif] Awww!! yay!! i love it!! and i love that we all are gonna be at the bunny ranch together and i cant wait to meet all you girls!! were gonna have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

4. 4 is my lucky number!!

5. You are SOOOO Silly!!! This is exciting!!!

6. Congrats TransAm Rena. Back on Nov. 29th when I joined the forum I have to say you were the one person to greet me and you were just a bunny wannabe at the time. Definatly made a great impression and I will remember that on my first visit to the ranch. :wink:

7. WOW!! Thank you! Any idea when your first trip out will be?

8. Thanks Justin C,
    Im all hot and sexy to meet everyone :D Happy New Year, looking forward to meeting the rest of the four tops :)

9. You're welcome Rena. I'm making tentative plans to be out your way in late summer 2008 on my way to visit my daughter in Cali. I'll PM you when I have more specifics. Meanwhile keep posting. :wink: