POLL If You Had To Pick?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BettyPage, Mar 22, 2019.

?

If You Had To Pick?

1. Performance

12 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Consistency

20 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. Kasel
    Chat with Me

Kasel Active Member

Is it too much to ask for both?

2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

The last few times I was at a brothel, it was for either an hour and a half or maybe a few. I hope to make this trip special.

DesertRose likes this.
  3. I have to agree with Betty I prefer consistency as well

4. Such a difficult question to answer! Depends on the context I suppose!

DesertRose and TiredFrog like this.
  5. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Ditto!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

6. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

I want to know the woman I'm with can perform. Consistency is great but it means nothing if it's consistently bad

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  7. That’s funny! Although in the circumstances of getting food while on the road, I would choose the bad national chain over the unknown joint because I know what I’m getting from the chain.

Huh... I just answered the poll, didn’t I? Consistency it is! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  8. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

So yoi'd choose food you know you hate, over food that has the potential to be good? if you try something new, you may have a new favorite food

9. If a new place is recommended by a friend or is a new spot in town where I’ve heard good things, then I absolutely would! But if I’m driving through West Nowhere, USA and I stop for gas and a bite at either Del Taco or Mystery Food Stand, I’m going to go with Del Taco :)

TiredFrog likes this.
  10. I agree with your logic. I'm thinking the end result could be the same for me in either scenario....... 30 miles later I'm running in to a gas station looking for a 3 ft. long restroom key. :(

11. Fun Poll!

"Consistent" is what we have in our vanilla, normal, life.

We love our normal life together, but when we visit LPIN we are looking for an amazing adventure . Amazing Adventure happens with "performance".

Or, at least, that's why we voted "performance".

12. Thirty7
    Chat with Me

Thirty7 Active Member

I'd think it'd be consistency, based off of performance.

Outside the ranch, Roxy has a point. If I was traveling on the road and I had to stop for the night and pick a national chain or a local hotel that I've heard nothing about, I'd take consistency and roll with the national chain. However, at the ranch, there's a feeling that with every girl, you know the sex is always good but if there's one that helps create a unique connection....you take the consistency of that every time.

Good question!

13. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

What if you're offered a consistent performance? A person searches and searches until finding that one person who's performance is just unbelievable... as they spend time together, that performance is consistently out of this world, now that to me would be the perfect find!

14. I am all about that consistency!!!

TiredFrog likes this.
  15. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Here is what I know for sure if you told me I could sleep with the girl that I lost virginity to again or party with @RoxyGold I'm going with Roxy.

Because while I can't tell you for sure Roxy is better than her, because I have never partied with Roxy.

I can tell you looking back the girl I lost my virginity to was awful, she gave lazy blowjobs, she didn't ride properly she was just awful.

Why would I want that again? Sure I know what I'm getting if I go with the girl I lost my virginity to

But I also know that there is about a 99.9% that Roxy is better than her.

consistency matters but only if you can perform

isurfer and TiredFrog like this.
  16. I appreciate you being open to taking a chance on me! ;)

17. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

No problem, I know you are better than her, the only way you wouldn't be is if you just didn't try you would have to put ZERO effort into a party

She was so, SO bad

18. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]