I would love to be a Bunny

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2006.

1. I would love to be a Bunny and work for Dennis. I have always wanted to work in the adult entertainment business, but never knew where to start. I will send an email this afternoon to the Madame Suzette's email address and wait patiently for a reply. I did have a question about how long a Bunny stays at the ranch. Do you have Bunnies that only stay for a weekend here and there, or a week here and there?

Can't wait for a reply, and to join you all at the Ranch.

Megan

2. All the girls have different schedules...

3. Welcum to BunnyLand!!

Be patient, Mommy Bunny will answer all of your questions :D

Each Bunny makes her own schedule, it's all up to you! 8)

4. Yikes, I didn't know I started a whole new thread. I meant to reply to the existing thread. Thanks for the replies. I am so excited and can't wait to get started.

M

5. Bunnys

All the girls can pick how many weeks they want to work for. But keep in mind you should always stay for at least 2 weeks if you are new. Because it will help you learn about what to do and what not to do. And the girls here are awsome !!! So ask questions if you need an answer.

6. There are some girls that live here full-time....and others like myself that come in for a couple of weeks each month. And everything in between.

Madam Suzette will be able to answer all of your questions. I have only been coming out here since September 2005....and Madam Suzette was great, both on the phone and in person. She will put you at ease.

I remember thinking that the house was going to be full of catty, back-biting girls. NOT SO !!!! I have met some of my best friends at the Bunny Ranch. As long as you have a good attitude and an appetite for sex and fun, you will be well-received.